RD 1 HUNTINGDON VS TRENTON

horse

Huntingdon is Jekel & Hyde this year, would be a nigtmare for Vegas Odds makers.  Mckenzie game was the complete opposite of what everyone thought >>>  with that thought of the day >>> everything we say/opinion is just that our speculated opinions.  Some of the Stang swagger from earlier in the season surfaced this past Fri vs Dresden, will it continue to rise? will Kermit get his/her wish for Kade Pearson to get the ball? will Brandon Baker have a back to back game of his career????  questions questions???? 

Fact Camden JV was soft and Camden Varisty was soft, resulting in 2 Stang victories.  Fact Trenton JV was soft,  questions questions, will Trenton Varisty be as soft as the JV and result in a Huntingdon win????  My stinking opinion, says so.  Go big blue.  

his opinion, good post top to bottom by the way lets hope trentons varsity is not good lol.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoring points is the first step to a good defense you do that it'll help the other team scramble to make the stop

The old saying is that Defense wins Championships, but when Stang offense went into a coma vs Mckenzie & Milan it exposed our defense as a little lack luster loosing those 2 games by 61-14.

Our best Defense is our offense, we have to be able to run the ball  early and limit the # of plays our defense has to play.  I will give the defense props vs Dresden, our down 4 played a much better game and got pressure on QB and created some some havoc, they do that Vs Trenton things could go well for Huntingdon.

I agree as you can see but one typo you made the mckenzie game shook us up so bad we actually only scored 13 points hopefully we can keep things clicking now though, also 34ME is right bout the rain :)

I've watched the Trenton/UC film twice and am beginning to think that TP may win this one. Their team speed is incredible. I still think Huntingdon can win the game but I don't think Huntingdon can handle the overall team speed of TP. QB from TP is explosive with his legs but not real accurate with his arm. He has an incredible arm but just not super accurate. I'm looking forward to attending this game. Will probably be best game in 2A across the state.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Nobody answered me, ha, as typical just had fun with it... i finally had time and looked it up, but "smh" in chat means Shake(-ing) My Head. Now if I can only remember that. A few decades ago somebody made a killing with PBPGINFWMY .saw it everywhere: on shirts, stickers, bracelets, hats, buttons, pencils, etc. Remember? PBPGINFWMY.... it means Please Be Patient God Is Not Finished With Me Yet.

I've watched the Trenton/UC film twice and am beginning to think that TP may win this one. Their team speed is incredible. I still think Huntingdon can win the game but I don't think Huntingdon can handle the overall team speed of TP. QB from TP is explosive with his legs but not real accurate with his arm. He has an incredible arm but just not super accurate. I'm looking forward to attending this game. Will probably be best game in 2A across the state.

Just curious, how would your TCA team do against UC after watching game film against Trenton?

I think UC is good enough in the run game to keep your offense on the sideline for most of the game. On the other hand I believe that TCA can score with the combo of run and passing game. Like every game whoever turned the ball over would lose. Personally, UC hasn't faced as good of a offense as TCA but the way they grind it out I would give the edge to UC. My opinion only and we all know what opinions are like.................

Trenton is ok..... Huntingdon is cake!! Gonna go with the Tide.

Just curious, how would your TCA team do against UC after watching game film against Trenton?

Great question! First of all, I have highest respect for UC and what they have done. I do think it would be a close game and UC would win. If UC turned it over a couple of times I think TCA wins. TCA would struggle stopping the grinding run game but I don't think UC would be able to stop our passing/Run attack as Ysoangry stated. It would be a phenomenal game. I think TCA's kicking game is stronger and that could factor in. I hope we both bring home the Gold Balls and then we can sit around and talk about who would win, TCA or UC and at that point it's all in fun! Best of luck to UC. You have an awesome team and program!

Great question! First of all, I have highest respect for UC and what they have done. I do think it would be a close game and UC would win. If UC turned it over a couple of times I think TCA wins. TCA would struggle stopping the grinding run game but I don't think UC would be able to stop our passing/Run attack as Ysoangry stated. It would be a phenomenal game. I think TCA's kicking game is stronger and that could factor in. I hope we both bring home the Gold Balls and then we can sit around and talk about who would win, TCA or UC and at that point it's all in fun! Best of luck to UC. You have an awesome team and program!

Second that...