1A Quad 3 first round Clarksville Academy travels to Huntland

gtripledip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland should get the W in this one. Either way, the winner of this one their season ends in Columbia Academy.

Disagree. Still think CA pulls out the win tomorrow night. And if they do get the W, they handily beat Columbia Academy next week. Why do I think this...no I am not high as a poster asked before, just heard that Clarksville Academy beat Columbia Academy in the preseason scrimmage plus they get 2-3 two way starters back this week who have been out with injuries. Should I be so bold to say that with the addition of these players, could the outcome of the NCS and Clarksville Academy rematch week 3 (provided NCS beats WC next week) be different? Everyone awake now???    

Disagree. Still think CA pulls out the win tomorrow night. And if they do get the W, they handily beat Columbia Academy next week. Why do I think this...no I am not high as a poster asked before, just heard that Clarksville Academy beat Columbia Academy in the preseason scrimmage plus they get 2-3 two way starters back this week who have been out with injuries. Should I be so bold to say that with the addition of these players, could the outcome of the NCS and Clarksville Academy rematch week 3 (provided NCS beats WC next week) be different? Everyone awake now???    

Well if they beat them in a scrimmage, I guess its done. Just pencil in Clarksville Academy and Wayne County in round 3. After all, Wayne county beat NCS in the pre-season as well. NCS and Columbia Academy couldn't possibly recover from those pre-season beat downs. 

Are you high...probably not. Are you funny...absolutely. Keep the predictions coming. Your last one was only 40 points off. 

A little food for thought. The Dallas Cowboys and Indianapolis Colts finished the preseason at 0-4. The Minnesota Vikings and New York giants finished the preseason undefeated.

I hope the three returning starters are all state. At least it would make the game a little more interesting. Nashville Christians toughest game of the first three rounds comes next week. 

I agree that getting these "2-way" players back for Clarksville Academy this week is huge. It will help our line, defense and offense. Would they have made a difference last Friday? Probably some but not enough to cover the margin we lost by. It did effect the way we played and we had some folks out of position. I think we've had a good week of practice and ready to show all the nasayers what they can do. Again I think it could be a tight game. Hunt has won 7 straight before losing to MTCS. They are 8-2 for a reason. I just hope this Cougar team can come there and pull out the victory. Go Cougars!

I agree that getting these "2-way" players back for Clarksville Academy this week is huge. It will help our line, defense and offense. Would they have made a difference last Friday? Probably some but not enough to cover the margin we lost by. It did effect the way we played and we had some folks out of position. I think we've had a good week of practice and ready to show all the nasayers what they can do. Again I think it could be a tight game. Hunt has won 7 straight before losing to MTCS. They are 8-2 for a reason. I just hope this Cougar team can come there and pull out the victory. Go Cougars!

Did you guys quit using iHigh for live broadcasts of games? Would really like to watch this one. May have to settle for the radio.

No IHigh for Clarksville Academy in the last couple seasons. Only Hudl unless we play another team with a broadcast. Radio all the way WJZM AM 1400

Also Internet broadcast. Come on down to Huntland. It's gonna be a good game. We got something to prove over the next few weeks. I have had a lot to say lately cause I'm just now getting the "crow" out my mouth. ðŸ˜.

No IHigh for Clarksville Academy in the last couple seasons. Only Hudl unless we play another team with a broadcast. Radio all the way WJZM AM 1400

Also Internet broadcast. Come on down to Huntland. It's gonna be a good game. We got something to prove over the next few weeks. I have had a lot to say lately cause I'm just now getting the "crow" out my mouth. .

No reason to eat crow.  We are all just on here to root for our boys.  Is your son completely healthy now?  Glad to hear you have some more ready to go tomorrow night.  I'll be pulling for our 10A brethren.

Yes, son is wearing brace but should play both sides of the ball on Friday along with a couple others that have be out for injury. Excited to watch them play. Hope to get back to play some football at NCS again this year. Go Cougars!

We will, of course, be pulling for you against South CA also.  That would mean 1 more home game for us.

We will, of course, be pulling for you against South CA also. That would mean 1 more home game for us.

If MP didn't have a game next week I would travel to see you all and WC play.... My bracket has it penciled in for Wayne Co. to seek sweet revenge at Columbia Academy on their loss their earlier this year we watched.... Unless NCS has a say other wise against WC.