1A Quad 3 first round Clarksville Academy travels to Huntland

gtripledip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is cool but the website has it wrong. CA wins against Huntland by a blow out and then does the same thing to Columbia Academy. The real test will come in round 3 against NCS? At that point, CA loses by a couple TDs. Don't think it will be as ugly as last week but don't think the Cougars can pull an upset.

You have no clue about what your talking about, are you high?

after looking at clarksville academy's schedule, the teams they beat have won a total of 12 wins....

Huntlands opponents that they have beat have won 27

Yes, Clarksville Academy is the "Underdog" for this upcoming game with Huntland.  You are right about our opponent's wins and losses.  Huntland's overall record is better the ours. We had to played the teams that were on our schedule.  Of course our losses were our toughest games. Four of the teams on our schedule are in the playoffs.  In my opinion White House Heritage was the team with the most speed we played and NCS had the most overall talent.  We started 0-2 and then won 7 straight.  Then came our dud game against NCS. We hope to have 2 or 3 "two-way" starters back for the this upcoming game, which will help tremendously.  On "paper" this game favors Huntland all the way.  I just got a feeling that our boys are going to come together to pull out the win.  It could be a very tight game.  Huntland has had a great season.

That is cool but the website has it wrong. CA wins against Huntland by a blow out and then does the same thing to Columbia Academy. The real test will come in round 3 against NCS? At that point, CA loses by a couple TDs. Don't think it will be as ugly as last week but don't think the Cougars can pull an upset.  

We all expect you to come back on here Friday night or Saturday morning and eat all of the crow you've laid out on here. Don't disappear like that OTHER POSTER FROM NORTH CA. You know the one who is always uptight, hates facts, valid predictions, and truth. 

Huntland is playing at home and has the momentum. I predict that's going to be a long quiet bus ride back to Clarksville Friday night. 

Yes, Clarksville Academy is the "Underdog" for this upcoming game with Huntland. You are right about our opponent's wins and losses. Huntland's overall record is better the ours. We had to played the teams that were on our schedule. Of course our losses were our toughest games. Four of the teams on our schedule are in the playoffs. In my opinion White House Heritage was the team with the most speed we played and NCS had the most overall talent. We started 0-2 and then won 7 straight. Then came our dud game against NCS. We hope to have 2 or 3 "two-way" starters back for the this upcoming game, which will help tremendously. On "paper" this game favors Huntland all the way. I just got a feeling that our boys are going to come together to pull out the win. It could be a very tight game. Huntland has had a great season.

Cheeky? Or no cheeky?

• Upvote 1