Fairview at Westmoreland rematch

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's what "behind the wood shed" looks like. Congrats to the players and fans of Westmoreland. I think most everyone hopes you guys can do the same next week. We'll be pulling for y'all. May even come watch it. Again, great game to the Eagles and their fans.

Thanks Jacketman. I never saw that coming. Motown brought their A game. Will need to bring it again next Friday to stay on the field with CPA.

A big shout out to those Jackets for working so hard year round to represent our hometown. After a couple of tough losses early in the year, these young men came back and beat some very good football teams down the stretch. Thank you kids for the Friday night entertainment. Very proud of you guys! Best wishes again to Westmoreland.

Little John Elway was running for his life all night. Jordan Holmes and company dominated the Fairveiw offensive line. The game plan to stop Dillon Todd 48 backfired because Bradley Evans 32 ran over the Fairview linebackers and secondary. Without the injuries early on we would have been the district champs and playing Lipscomb in round 2. That being said, us poor ole rednecks are rolling into the Beverly Hills of Nashville Tn and want to see everybody in Motown there as well. Something special might occur if we come out with a good game plan and the determination we had tonight. The Eagles represented Westmoreland well tonight.

Well. Like I said. If Westmoreland took care of Business it was gonna be a no contest. Also Like I also said Westmoreland once again held a opponent to around 100 yards. We get no respect pregame but postgame it always seems to be a different story. And as far as sportsmanship, yea 78 could have did better, but it seemed to me like he was too tired from taking cheapshots and terrorizing the backfield. Like Steamroller said. I will be addressed, but that's not to say it wasn't warranted.

Little John Elway was running for his life all night. Jordan Holmes and company dominated the Fairveiw offensive line. The game plan to stop Dillon Todd 48 backfired because Bradley Evans 32 ran over the Fairview linebackers and secondary. Without the injuries early on we would have been the district champs and playing Lipscomb in round 2. That being said, us poor ole rednecks are rolling into the Beverly Hills of Nashville Tn and want to see everybody in Motown there as well. Something special might occur if we come out with a good game plan and the determination we had tonight. The Eagles represented Westmoreland well tonight.

That District Trophy does look good, come by and check it out when you come play us in basketball. It is the one that says Football District Champs.