Fairview at Westmoreland rematch

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only cheapshots I saw thrown last night were from black and yellow jerseys. Last season Fairview had a fan come to our sideline in the first quarter of the game that had to be removed by force. Fireworks were shot at our players even after y'all won the game as well as a loud speaker on a truck talking trash to them.

You guys won. Took us to the wood shed. Focus on CPA now. Y'all can make it a game. Get used to the name Hockaday. You'll hear it a lot. Best middle linebacker In the state, IMO. Good luck to the Eagles.

I'm here Jacketman89 and Swarm... Fairview is steaming and rolling, I have no clue on Westmoreland, but had Z-Man not gotten hurt Fairview would be 10-0 9-1 and not even in this game and they upset #5 in the State Waverly Central..... They are the real deal. Don't know enough about WM but Fairview by several if they continue to play like they did in recent weeks.

Fairview really made a believer out of you didn't they?

I would say that we had better be. If King, a freshman, had been able to play Friday night, we would have had five (5) freshmen starting. Took it on the chin this year, should be much improved next year. We lost two tackles and a freshman to be will more than likely to start and another frosh to be tackle will push for starting time. Lost the QB but will have a soph. that will be a threat both to throw AND run the ball. Very tough and fast and good football sense. He started this year on defense the last two games. All the rest of backfield returns. So, don't know many small schools that could have won many games with the injuries we had. As I said, got whipped this year, but Postie, what would Westie have done with five freshmen starting and the whole backfield, but QB,were frosh.and jr's? Not complaining about this year, I couldn't expect to do much better with the hand we were dealt. See you guys next year and good luck to Westmorland to win as many as you can. You're playing your best ball at this time. You and Steam keep the fire hot. Good luck!!

Talk about if we'd of had**************fill in the blanks. This guy is from SmithCounty Antwan. The land where woulds and buts CAN become candy and nuts and give owl fans a merry Christmas.

The only cheapshots I saw thrown last night were from black and yellow jerseys. Last season Fairview had a fan come to our sideline in the first quarter of the game that had to be removed by force. Fireworks were shot at our players even after y'all won the game as well as a loud speaker on a truck talking trash to them.

I'm not sure what game you was at but we don't have any fan with a loud speaker ever. Not sure about a fan but that's out of the teams control. I'm talking about kids playing that's what can be controlled. in my opinion is that westmoreland was a nasty team as I also said I LIKED IT. Only thing they did I don't like is taunting other sidelines and fans.

I'm not sure what game you was at but we don't have any fan with a loud speaker ever. Not sure about a fan but that's out of the teams control. I'm talking about kids playing that's what can be controlled. in my opinion is that westmoreland was a nasty team as I also said I LIKED IT. Only thing they did I don't like is taunting other sidelines and fans.

Just who was taunting? Are you referring to #63 for Fairview on the kickoff when he was pointing at our stands and waving like bring it on or when #24 was talking trash on our sidelines

Just who was taunting? Are you referring to #63 for Fairview on the kickoff when he was pointing at our stands and waving like bring it on or when #24 was talking trash on our sidelines

63 Was waving at someone he knew I'm sure and 24 was congratulating his westmoreland opponent. But they was not throat slashing the sidelines #16 or flexing at coaches #78. Hey it's purely my OPINION! You just wait tho you will see some dirty Christians this weekend. They will give you all you want of being some jerks. Look westmoreland I'm pulling for you. I HATE CPA! They are cowards who should be in DII but don't have the sack to do it. One of these days TSSAA will do the correct thing and separate them.