3A playoff pick em

FvHSJackets9

Thanks for the Congrats, it has been a week to remember that is for sure.

We have us a healthy baby boy. We got to watch our first high school football game together Friday night in the hospital room to get ready and follow in his daddys shoes.

Congratulations on the new arrival Gerry. I have a 4 month old and an 18 month old so I know how ya feel. But hopefully the goon squad won't let me down this week and I can pull this thing out!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Round

Gerry 2 correct 48 points

BPM 2 correct 48 points

Booger 1 correct 45 points

FvHSJackets9 2 correct 41 points

Sportsnerd 2 correct 39 points

Wavo 1 correct 38 points

As a final stipulation, Anyone who has the correct score gets additional 3 points and if they go with the correct teams it will be an additional 5 points. Good luck and be safe.

Final Round

BPM 2 correct 48 points

Wavo 1 correct 38 points

As a final stipulation, Anyone who has the correct score gets additional 3 points and if they go with the correct teams it will be an additional 5 points. Good luck and be safe.

oh my....Booger still has life for a tie  :mrgreen: .....c'mon 28 - 21

Final Round

BPM 2 correct 48 points

Wavo 1 correct 38 points

I say CPA 31-28

We ain't Catlick and ND. :rolleyes: As I have said before, it is a privilege to be able to play the best 3A program in the state. To be the best you have to beat the best. We are second best over the last 4 years, so the goal is to get better.

that you are not....with that; ND held um to 28 and Knox Catholic held them to 21 and that was with them predicting scores in the 40's on both teams.... regardless of what they ASSUME coulda been......with you having the best lineman in the state; as long as CPA can hold onto the ball; there is a very good chance this one is yours......they will not throw for 2 reasons: 1) they can't ...2) they don't have to with Tyson touching the ball 50-60 times (he is a beast and can handle the touches)......your chances are good and Booger looks forward to watching this match-up (w/ envy of course)

Booger just sayin...