Dobyns Bennett vs Morristown East

BatmanDB

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bat, the Indians 'should' win by 32, but GC has that old conservative streak and tends to change the game plan in games when he has a lead. If DB played like they were behind all the time, they'd be really good. I'm gonna say DB by 14, still yet.

Edited by Pudding

Bat, the Indians 'should' win by 32, but GC has that old conservative streak and tends to change the game plan in games when he has a lead. If DB played like they were behind all the time, they'd be really good. I'm gonna say DB by 14, still yet.

I'd take it a one point atleast guaranteed win right now, and enjoy the game without McMinn county flashbacks

They have a good qb and a couple RBs. Line kinda small but good. On defense decent line and a good secondary. Like to run a spread offense. Didn't make halftime adjustments and we pulled away from them. That was early in season tho. They held SD in check and should of won in week 9, so they could be a tough game. DB should win by 14+, but if overlooked they could pull the upset

Not worried this year as much because of the close games we have had to battle this year !! Years past "besides last Year we just sucked" we have had blow out wins ! This team just has alot of fight in them and who thought we would have this many wins this year .!!

I am just worried cause it's the playoffs.

Edited by kingindian33

They have a good qb and a couple RBs. Line kinda small but good. On defense decent line and a good secondary. Like to run a spread offense. Didn't make halftime adjustments and we pulled away from them. That was early in season tho. They held SD in check and should of won in week 9, so they could be a tough game. DB should win by 14+, but if overlooked they could pull the upset

I'll be watching this game with my eyes closed.