3A Round 2: Gatlinburg-Pittman at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

I have a serious question for all the goons. Do you guys have sons that play on the football team or is your life that boring that you find the need to live on CoachT. Kinda weird if you think about it, if you don't have sons on the team. Serious question though. So please answer!!

You sum up the Catholic program in your one sentence to a "T".  First, I have attended four Catholic games live this year,

I was shocked at the number of  Catholic Fans that attended the games. Most shocking was the fact that how many seats were available 15 minutes before game time. And Catholic has the smallest bleachers next to Webb. Us goons where lined at the gate when it opened. Not that we where so exited to watch Catholic football, but coming from Blount County, where we live football, it is required. Alcoa and Maryville will pack out home side bleachers in the first thirty minutes.

As far as Catholic........... My guess is only parents go to the games. SAD!

So, it is obvious you know NOTHING of true fans of the sport that attend games year after year to support the kids and community. It is so next level at Maryville and Alcoa......something Catholic will never have! And, that I find weird!

Oh, BTW............All 90+ players are like my sons. They can count on my support every year!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sum up the Catholic program in your one sentence to a "T". First, I have attended four Catholic games live this year,

I was shocked at the number of Catholic Fans that attended the games. Most shocking was the fact that how many seats were available 15 minutes before game time. And Catholic has the smallest bleachers next to Webb. Us goons where lined at the gate when it opened. Not that we where so exited to watch Catholic football, but coming from Blount County, where we live football, it is required. Alcoa and Maryville will pack out home side bleachers in the first thirty minutes.

So, it is obvious you know NOTHING of true fans of the sport that attend games year after year to support the kids and community. It is so next level at Maryville and Alcoa......something Catholic will never have! And, that I find weird!

Oh, BTW............All 90+ players are like my sons. They can count on my support every year!

Harrumph!!!

I have a serious question for all the goons. Do you guys have sons that play on the football team or is your life that boring that you find the need to live on CoachT. Kinda weird if you think about it, if you don't have sons on the team. Serious question though. So please answer!!

Wonder how many vol fans have sons on the team?? Maybe 91??ðŸ€ðŸ€

You sum up the Catholic program in your one sentence to a "T". First, I have attended four Catholic games live this year,

I was shocked at the number of Catholic Fans that attended the games. Most shocking was the fact that how many seats were available 15 minutes before game time. And Catholic has the smallest bleachers next to Webb. Us goons where lined at the gate when it opened. Not that we where so exited to watch Catholic football, but coming from Blount County, where we live football, it is required. Alcoa and Maryville will pack out home side bleachers in the first thirty minutes.

Thanks for the response! I was always wondering about that. I would rather have parents and the student section at our games then ignorant and disrespectful people like yourself and the most of the Alcoa fans! I'm sure there's genuine people in the Alcoa side every Friday night. But it's thin

Thanks for the response! I was always wondering about that. I would rather have parents and the student section at our games then ignorant and disrespectful people like yourself and the most of the Alcoa fans! I'm sure there's genuine people in the Alcoa side every Friday night. But it's thin

You got one that drops f bombs in your section. I think she's in seat 91! 😂