3A Round 2: Gatlinburg-Pittman at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa is no doubt the most disrespectful fanbase in all of high school athletics. Too bad you all have to actually live in that #### hole called Alcoa. A bunch of middle aged men with no real affiliation to the high school, showing their #### on coachT. Alcoa is an outstanding football team, no doubt. But this outstanding team would be on an entirely different level if it wasn't for your crude, disrespectful, and classless fanbase. I think god I'm a Highlander 7 days a week. Go G-P.

It's time you settled this like real men and shake hands on the 50 yard line. 

Alcoa is no doubt the most disrespectful fanbase in all of high school athletics. Too bad you all have to actually live in that #### hole called Alcoa. A bunch of middle aged men with no real affiliation to the high school, showing their #### on coachT. Alcoa is an outstanding football team, no doubt. But this outstanding team would be on an entirely different level if it wasn't for your crude, disrespectful, and classless fanbase. I think god I'm a Highlander 7 days a week. Go G-P.

Got us a regular toungeFU artist here boys! Come on down and backup that stinking mouth of yours or at least try to support your team Friday night! Guess we better charge GP fans by the pound!!! Lol!

Not all of them live in Alcoa. They just pay $91 tuition to go there.