Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

This Rockwood team plays all 4 quarters and never quits. I just hope we get to see them again next week. No offense to Oneida but provided we win I would prefer a rematch at home. Good luck and pray for an injury free Friday night for all the teams still alive.

No offense taken, I completely understand your thinking wanting another crack at Rockwood (we know to) & I would imagine most anyone would pull for the scenario that would put them at Hom instead of on the road.

Believe me we also know they're a 48 minute team (see the last 3:55 seconds of week 0).

Edited by crow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed emotions about this game...I would really love another shot at Oneida. But, with Oneida and Hampton wins Friday, we'd have to travel to Oneida. Now, with RW and Hampton wins, RW would have to come to us....Hummmmmmm

GOOOOOOOO ROCKWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

Justa messn...I reckon...Kinda!

I like those injuns, but I'd really like to stay home as long as possible! But if we play a sloppy game against GCA Friday, it really wont matter.

Oh no.....Uknoit2 is a closet Tiger Fan.  Thought we had all of our ducks in a row up there.  Well, you may get your wish but I think my Boyos are ready for this one, Mate.  Walk through this afternoon and then bring the thunder tomorrow.  Anticipation is high and the Reservation will welcome all who get to enter our domain.  Gonna be some beastly football played tomorrow in Hampton and Oneida.   Only the strong survive.  I'm sure the Boys have locked on to Tigers and haven't given much thought towards Bulldogs or Rams, considering Lambert will have them honed in on what is going to be on the field at the Reservation.  His principle of one game at a time should have his bunch focused on the task in front of him and not down the road.  Git'er done.

Kazaal :thumb:

Oh no.....Uknoit2 is a closet Tiger Fan.  Thought we had all of our ducks in a row up there.  Well, you may get your wish but I think my Boyos are ready for this one, Mate.  Walk through this afternoon and then bring the thunder tomorrow.  Anticipation is high and the Reservation will welcome all who get to enter our domain.  Gonna be some beastly football played tomorrow in Hampton and Oneida.   Only the strong survive.  I'm sure the Boys have locked on to Tigers and haven't given much thought towards Bulldogs or Rams, considering Lambert will have them honed in on what is going to be on the field at the Reservation.  His principle of one game at a time should have his bunch focused on the task in front of him and not down the road.  Git'er done.

Kazaal :thumb:

I'm sure the Mikes here hasn't let anyone's mind wonder into the future...Especially playing GCA.

There should be many sore youngsters Saturday morning, that for sure!

I'm really pulling for Oneida to take care of business at home

Edited by uknoit2

Guest Fall101

I know for a fact that Oneida hasn't even brought up Hampton or GCA! They are very focused on Rockwood and ready to go! I believe 3:55 is something they have in the back of their mind. Gonna be a great game!