Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

I did it last week and put myself in time out with 1 min left.

It doesn't help.

I went crazy on the refs leaving a game with my oldest son who was 10 at the time.  I explained to my son as we walked that was horrible behavior for a grown-up until we walked around the stadium and I saw the refs coming outa the tunnel.  Gave it to em again for a  second time.  Sheeeesh!   :rolleyes:   Didnt help either.   

Great win Indians!  :hungry:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Hey Spike, how bout that 14 point victory?

Haha! Good job injuns, see you next Friday night

PCC. You guys can beat them Rams, but it'll come at a high price. Can you say Smashmouth?

I loved every second of it! Rockwood played hard and made us play hard, hats off to Rockwood team and fans! As for Oneida and Grace I believe we have something for them, they may be bigger but they don't play with as much heart or toughness as Oneida! I can't wait for this one! I promise you it will be smash mouth. GCA ain't ready for this Oneida D

I loved every second of it! Rockwood played hard and made us play hard, hats off to Rockwood team and fans! As for Oneida and Grace I believe we have something for them, they may be bigger but they don't play with as much heart or toughness as Oneida! I can't wait for this one! I promise you it will be smash mouth. GCA ain't ready for this Oneida D

Easy spike, pace yourself, it's still Friday. Got a whole week still.

Dude, I'm telling you, the Rams are for real. I done been down there and seen em up close and in person. Those stud backs are bruisers and hitting em all night comes with a price. I knew HHS couldn't compete for 4 qtrs, but didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. GCA is just that strong. I told some boys at our game tonight, they might be one dimensional, but that one dimension is hard to stop. I can't wait, I know TL will have that D poised and ready. Gonna be a good old fashioned slobber knocker.

Guest Fall101

Dude, I'm telling you, the Rams are for real. I done been down there and seen em up close and in person. Those stud backs are bruisers and hitting em all night comes with a price. I knew HHS couldn't compete for 4 qtrs, but didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. GCA is just that strong. I told some boys at our game tonight, they might be one dimensional, but that one dimension is hard to stop. I can't wait, I know TL will have that D poised and ready. Gonna be a good old fashioned slobber knocker.

That's the best ones! What people don't realize is Oneida has bruisers too! Ole BAM BAM will let a few Rams know what it's like to be in a slobber knocker!