Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

Can't see where we have given Rockwood anything but respect. Trust me.....they have our full attention and I'd like to throw on the old leather and pop a few Tigers myself. (although that would probably land me in the ICU) Been too many years. Read Here:

The Tigers are a tough nut to crack. They have impressive back to back wins. Well coached and sound fundamentally. I look forward to the re-match.

Kazeeter

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in this thread someone was implieing RW was gonna get romped. I couldn't respond. Just set my account up last night. I may be wrong but I think we can compete with any team if we play our game. That's the problem though. We blew a 14 point lead vs Kingston, didn't even show up against Meigs and Greenback. Lost 3 out of 4 games right in the middle of the season. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Which team is gonna show up?

I'm getting some feedback in the Ju Ju Hut. So far the spirit animal appears to be a Hawk. Think he is flying around Rockwood's practice field getting info. Or it could just be me flying around in this hut....? :huh: I hope this thing doesn't get affected by the stripes and they let the players on the field decide the outcome. We are all too deep in the season to have anything decided by something controversial. Course we are all human, so we all make mistakes. Still, you work year round for these moments.....! Hungry Tigers....Hungry Injuns'. Hope the arrows are sharp and are true to their target. Kippee Ki Ya......Amigos.

Kazakara

TN14, if anyone made that implication, then they don't roam in the Indian nation.  I have all the respect in the world for the Tigers.  If there is a romp it will be because one team was ready to go and one team wasn't.  And that can go either way when talking about these two.  I suspect it will be a hotly contested game with a bunch of collisions.  Lower the boom kinda game.  Just the way ya like it.

Kazaal

Shooter.......He's my nurse.....!   Shakes like a leaf in Autumn.  I run the Asylum around here...got the keys and everything.....!  Just don't get out until Friday.  You gotta shoot a lot of fella loonies to be top dog.  Think of it as Walking Dead without the war paint.  I tell ya....I'm nutso and don't mind saying so.  Course I'm as loyal as a puppy dog......must be why they keep me around.  I love me some defense and big hits and pick sixes and stunts and the word "blitz" (if I woulda had a boy thats the name I was going with) and Lambert's D is just what the doctor orders on Fridays.

Kazzooma

Rockwood needs to learn to hold onto the ball.

5 fumbles Vs. Grace and 5 Vs. The Bucs ( 2 were ruled down before the fumble). They've managed to overcome it so far but it could have cost them last night and it will cost them if they don't get that under controll.

Agreed..cant have costly turnovers this time of year,the other team is capable of making you pay. Think Oneida wins a close one.

Guest Fall101

Agreed..cant have costly turnovers this time of year,the other team is capable of making you pay. Think Oneida wins a close one.

Bring them fumbles right on up to the Reservation! I wouldn't mind having a couple short fields to score on!

Edited by Fall101

Crow you have been quiet past couple days. Is the wait and suspense gettin to ya?

Been very busy on a construction project here around the house. I'm no carpenter for sure. Between figuring it out on the fly, doing it alone most of the time & doing everything 2 or 3 times to fix my mess ups this 2 month project is now in month 5 :lol: I've been keeping up though. Not a lot to say really. Both sides know each other well, we've been playing at least once a year for a good while now. Both are pretty evenly matched, both know the other could win or lose, both sides respect each other to much to get nasty on the T, and when we played 44:00 instead of 48:00 in week 0 they shoved a big L down our throats. Not really much else for me to add. I'm just enjoying the reading.