Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I'm sorta like Oneida family, every time I go to a game outta town ,I end up standing with you fellers. Haven't met one I didn't like yet.

That's great to hear! I am new to Coacht but have been going to games ever since I can remember. I miss my days playing at the Reservation. Ain't nothin like goin to a game and bein around good friendly people. The people at Oneida are nothin but class and are very respectful. We may trash talk a little during the game, but as soon as it's over we will shake your hand and treat you like family win or loose. You don't find that at very many high schools around here! 

That's great to hear! I am new to Coacht but have been going to games ever since I can remember. I miss my days playing at the Reservation. Ain't nothin like goin to a game and bein around good friendly people. The people at Oneida are nothin but class and are very respectful. We may trash talk a little during the game, but as soon as it's over we will shake your hand and treat you like family win or loose. You don't find that at very many high schools around here!

Lambert said after the game at Hampton, Were just alike.

Guest Fall101

Lambert said after the game at Hampton, Were just alike.

I'll agree with that 100%! never had a bad experience up at Hampton playing or as a fan. Even though it may take hours to get there and always about 20 degrees. Its's a great place

Spike-O, the Reservation will be anything but dead Friday Night.  I hope we get to hear the train whistle often enough that the town figures out we are up to snuff.  I know Jellico is a poor entry to the post season but the kids could have come out slow in that one.....didn't happen.  Blew the doors off of them in the first quarter.  I have no worries that the Tribe Train will be ready to get after it this week.  I'd say we gonna turn ole Bam Bam loose this time.  He had 4 carries in the first game and the kid just gets to running harder and harder as the game wears on, by the time the fourth quarter rolls around they start trying to dive at his ankles instead of taking anymore punishment up high. 

Kazaal

Guest Fall101

Spike-O, the Reservation will be anything but dead Friday Night. I hope we get to hear the train whistle often enough that the town figures out we are up to snuff. I know Jellico is a poor entry to the post season but the kids could have come out slow in that one.....didn't happen. Blew the doors off of them in the first quarter. I have no worries that the Tribe Train will be ready to get after it this week. I'd say we gonna turn ole Bam Bam loose this time. He had 4 carries in the first game and the kid just gets to running harder and harder as the game wears on, by the time the fourth quarter rolls around they start trying to dive at his ankles instead of taking anymore punishment up high.

Kazaal

I know the Reservation won't be dead Friday! Gosh I can't wait!! As for BAM BAM I got a feelin that those 4 carries may turn in 24 carries this game, better not hit him high cause you gonna get trucked every time! I know that Lambert will have them fired up and ready to play. Were gonna see a team playin mad and with revenge on the brain. Them Tigers better lookout cause them Indians are goin in for the kill!