Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We gotta catch up with GCA-Hampton site......stir it up.....let the fur fly......man the battle stations.... kick'em where it hurts....!   I'm fired up.....!  I think I saw them taking a couple of ICBM's out of the bunker.   Rockwood is coming back for the re-match people.  I didn't wish for a particular opponent, but the Tigers are what is in front of us.  We gonna meet them at the gates of the Reservation.  I need my Ju Ju medication to sink in soon or it's back to the padded walls!!!  I think I gave a bag away at collections this morning. :rolleyes:  Then I prayed for the young braves to put on ttt

Bass, I think we bring out some big ammo to this one.  The coaching staff traveled down and I think they are well aware of the task at hand.  I have every confidence Lambo will have his defense ready to roll.  We are getting pretty stingy up here.  If they had just shut teams down once or twice I would have some serious reservations whether we could slow the Tigers down, but they have got after it all year.  Early mistakes have been drilled into the kids and we are very sound on that side of the ball.  Offensively, we gonna loosen it up a bit.  We can let it spin every once and a while....lately we have done better bringing it down.  I expect that a zebra doesn't change it's stripes and we will continue to do the things to move the chains along.  Let it all hang out.

Kazaoota

Spike, revving up for four quarters.  I will go out on the limb here.  If we are leading this game by 13 with 4:00 to go, the Tribe will get it done this trip.  There were some "factors" that contributed to our only loss.  That 4th down play can forever be argued on several fronts....#1 was he down....#2 why was there no measurement after spotting the ball....the first one is history and I'm not rehashing it, just points to ponder considering that play ended up being the deciding moment of the ball game.  Webb even addressed our team afterward and said they stoled one.  Friday Night, I think it is our time to take it back....!

Kazoona

Someone told me Coach Lambert was getting in a foxhole. (must be a big one, cause I assure you his boys are with him)  Hey, news flash......he is in one every week!  He will sweat the details and have the kids ready.....book it.  I think the team will be more than motivated and the 12th warriors will be out in force.  SRO.....!  Love the way this field looks when it is overflowing.  Great H.S. atmosphere.  Rockin' House.....Bang-Bang (or Bam Bam) Football.  I gotta take a powder! :mrgreen:

Kazoomer

Guest Fall101

Spike, revving up for four quarters. I will go out on the limb here. If we are leading this game by 13 with 4:00 to go, the Tribe will get it done this trip. There were some "factors" that contributed to our only loss. That 4th down play can forever be argued on several fronts....#1 was he down....#2 why was there no measurement after spotting the ball....the first one is history and I'm not rehashing it, just points to ponder considering that play ended up being the deciding moment of the ball game. Webb even addressed our team afterward and said they stoled one. Friday Night, I think it is our time to take it back....!

Kazoona

They for sure stole one! I just think that the D won't let anything like that happen again. I am fired up for this game and it's only Sunday!