Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I figure Webb has issued the gag order on his people.  There ain't gonna be no bulletin board material on this site.  Both teams respect each other, and they will play tooth and nail this Friday.  Hampton and Oneida got a bunch of yakkers.  GCA keeps things hummin' with Raven and Pride.  Rockwood......not interestd I guess.  There is going to be plenty of eletricity in the air Friday Night even without saying a word......just sayin'.....!

Kazakabutto 

Guest Fall101

Yeah, I figure Webb has issued the gag order on his people. There ain't gonna be no bulletin board material on this site. Both teams respect each other, and they will play tooth and nail this Friday. Hampton and Oneida got a bunch of yakkers. GCA keeps things hummin' with Raven and Pride. Rockwood......not interestd I guess. There is going to be plenty of eletricity in the air Friday Night even without saying a word......just sayin'.....!

Kazakabutto

Yakkers make it even more fun! Is it Friday night yet??!!!

Guest Fall101

I get off work about 6 in Harriman and trying to decide if I'll make that drive or not. Should definitely be a good one

You won't wanna miss this rematch! Bein a couple minutes late won't hurt nothin except you may have to stand. Edited by Fall101

Seriously....you guys aren't giving RW much respect. Dangerous to look past a team like RW. We aren't the same team that upset you guys in week 0. We're more experienced and much more confident. I'm sure Oneida I is the same. I look for it to be another barn burner. Past 2 matchup have been settled by 2 points combined. Offenses are mirror images of each other. Gonna be a heck of a game.

Go Tigers

Guest Fall101

Seriously....you guys aren't giving RW much respect. Dangerous to look past a team like RW. We aren't the same team that upset you guys in week 0. We're more experienced and much more confident. I'm sure Oneida I is the same. I look for it to be another barn burner. Past 2 matchup have been settled by 2 points combined. Offenses are mirror images of each other. Gonna be a heck of a game.

Go Tigers

I give Rockwood a ton of credit! To be honest they scare the heck out of me.. I just feel that our D will step up big time in this game and make a statement. They haven't allowed more than 14pts all year! (which was to Rockwood) Our offense seems to be clickin pretty good and lookin like we can open it up a little. I think this teams remembers very well what happened in week 0 and will do whatever it takes to come out on top this time!

I give Rockwood a ton of credit! To be honest they scare the heck out of me.. I just feel that our D will step up big time in this game and make a statement. They haven't allowed more than 14pts all year! (which was to Rockwood) Our offense seems to be clickin pretty good and lookin like we can open it up a little. I think this teams remembers very well what happened in week 0 and will do whatever it takes to come out on top this time!

I agree. Defense wins championships. We played flat against Boyd Friday night. Of course, that happens often when coming off a rivalry game(GCA). I expect this one to be close. Whovever hangs onto the ball wins. Turnovers have hurt us lately. 4 against Boyd and 3 against Grace. These kids don't give up though. You guys saw that in week 0. darn proud of them win or lose. Looking forward to watching it