Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

I wouldn't say they are lucky they just find ways to win. That's what a good football team does. I am sure all the Oneida players and coaches remember what happen back in August and won't let that happen again. I still see this bein a 1 to 2 touchdown game. Rockwood is they type of team that may not have a lot of talent but they have heart and toughness and that sometimes will beat talent.

Well who wins when both sides have a lot of heart & toughness and not a lot of talent? I guess we will soon see, we won't "out talent" RW, gonna be a collision Friday.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Well who wins when both sides have a lot of heart & toughness and not a lot of talent? I guess we will soon see, we won't "out talent" RW, gonna be a collision Friday.

Crow, how good of a scouting report did you bring back for us?

Crow, how good of a scouting report did you bring back for us?

They are exactly what they were week 0 as far as scheme. They are playing very well as a team. # 6 makes them better but #32 & #1 are still the motor. They ran a lot, threw when they needed to, hung around & took advantage of opportunities late to get a win. Sound familiar? #6 is a jitter bug & changes direction faster than anyone we've saw all year but can be contained. Boyd did a good job with that last night. Overall Rockwood just found a way to win, that seems to be their strong point this season, they just find a way & that's exactly what you need to do especially in November.

Guest Fall101

They are exactly what they were week 0 as far as scheme. They are playing very well as a team. # 6 makes them better but #32 & #1 are still the motor. They ran a lot, threw when they needed to, hung around & took advantage of opportunities late to get a win. Sound familiar? #6 is a jitter bug & changes direction faster than anyone we've saw all year but can be contained. Boyd did a good job with that last night. Overall Rockwood just found a way to win, that seems to be their strong point this season, they just find a way & that's exactly what you need to do especially in November.

Whew!! Gonna be a wild night on the Reservation.

Oneida has some talent. Don't downplay yourselves. You all should be sitting at 10-0 but that one loss was a huge learning experience on finishing games.

Guest Fall101

Oneida has some talent. Don't downplay yourselves. You all should be sitting at 10-0 but that one loss was a huge learning experience on finishing games.

A great learning experience! When #2 and #33 went down with season endin ACL injuries it hurt a lot. I still agree with you that Oneida still has some talent!

Jet......Oneida was without their strongest player in the first one. (#40)  He makes the defense much harder to move the ball against.  He is also the TE and is a much better roadgrader than the kid that played in his place.  We have enough talent to cover for the loss of #33 but you can't replace #2 speed.  I think the kids will be intent on showing that they handled the drop off pretty well.  The team didn't take on the physical punishment last night either.....I think having that bye can help in some instances.  One less wound to lick.  We'll see how it pans out.

Kazzatano :thumb:

Jet......Oneida was without their strongest player in the first one. (#40) He makes the defense much harder to move the ball against. He is also the TE and is a much better roadgrader than the kid that played in his place. We have enough talent to cover for the loss of #33 but you can't replace #2 speed. I think the kids will be intent on showing that they handled the drop off pretty well. The team didn't take on the physical punishment last night either.....I think having that bye can help in some instances. One less wound to lick. We'll see how it pans out.

Kazzatano :thumb:

40 scrimmaged against Harriman right?