Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you have everything on me this week but the prediction.......here it goes.  I think Oneida will move the ball against Rockwood although it may take a couple of drives before they score.  The Lambert defense will prove up to the task early as well.  Call it 7-0 after the first qtr.  In the second, Rockwood takes one down to the Red Zone where Oneida stiffens and stops the Tigers on downs, the rest of the qtr will be played between the 30's.  7-0 Oneida at the half.  The Indians go up 14-0 to start the 3 qtr and Rockwood answers with a score 14-7 after 3.  The fourth qtr sees another Indian finding the endzone for a 21-7 lead and the defense makes a key interception late as Rockwood trys to hurry things up.  Oneida burns the clock for a 21-7 win.

Whew.....that is my best attempt.  I hope I hit the nail on the head.  If not accurate, I still think we win because the kids really want this one back.

Kazanity  :thumb:  :thumb:

Since you have everything on me this week but the prediction.......here it goes.  I think Oneida will move the ball against Rockwood although it may take a couple of drives before they score.  The Lambert defense will prove up to the task early as well.  Call it 7-0 after the first qtr.  In the second, Rockwood takes one down to the Red Zone where Oneida stiffens and stops the Tigers on downs, the rest of the qtr will be played between the 30's.  7-0 Oneida at the half.  The Indians go up 14-0 to start the 3 qtr and Rockwood answers with a score 14-7 after 3.  The fourth qtr sees another Indian finding the endzone for a 21-7 lead and the defense makes a key interception late as Rockwood trys to hurry things up.  Oneida burns the clock for a 21-7 win.

Whew.....that is my best attempt.  I hope I hit the nail on the head.  If not accurate, I still think we win because the kids really want this one back.

It makes it a tad bit more comforting knowing the team you're about to play.....

Its real simple Kaz,Oneida has to churn out 1st downs and move the chains, Rockwood has to have a few big plays,the team that has the most success wins.

Guest Fall101

Since you have everything on me this week but the prediction.......here it goes. I think Oneida will move the ball against Rockwood although it may take a couple of drives before they score. The Lambert defense will prove up to the task early as well. Call it 7-0 after the first qtr. In the second, Rockwood takes one down to the Red Zone where Oneida stiffens and stops the Tigers on downs, the rest of the qtr will be played between the 30's. 7-0 Oneida at the half. The Indians go up 14-0 to start the 3 qtr and Rockwood answers with a score 14-7 after 3. The fourth qtr sees another Indian finding the endzone for a 21-7 lead and the defense makes a key interception late as Rockwood trys to hurry things up. Oneida burns the clock for a 21-7 win.

Whew.....that is my best attempt. I hope I hit the nail on the head. If not accurate, I still think we win because the kids really want this one back.

Kazanity :thumb::thumb:

I sure as heck hope your right! The team has wanted this game ever since the clock hit 0 way back in week 0!