Can The Tornadoes Stop The Lion's Roar? UC/DRESDEN RD2

BigSwo

If our players did what you said then I will say that was wrong. However knowing most of these boysand having known them for years I would be shocked to know that they did that. I will not take the word from someone that I don't know about something like this. It just seems so out of character for the Tornadoes players. Besides WV is 3A and we are 1A. It just doesn't make sense to me. As far as I know the Seniors and Juniors were at the Dresden game getting ready for next week.

They had on a Union City football sweatshirt and claimed they played for them. That is the only reason I am saying they were actual players.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I didn't see any UC players at the dresden humboldt game. No way they could blend in with humbolts 30 fans.

No UC fans nor coaches I saw either at our game, on either side of stadium. They sure hid themselves well if they were there.

No UC fans nor coaches I saw either at our game, on either side of stadium. They sure hid themselves well if they were there.

When we were leaving there was two uc coaches or fans.  Asked where there team was no response.  Hope they have there eyes on that trophy and not us. 

I among with many others have Union City penciled in the state champioshipn game.They look better to me than last year ..But a lot of things have happened in this great sport.Several turnovers that usually never happens.Maybe more than 1 key injury.I know Union City is Loaded but what if quarterback andvHenry werevto get hurt..Dresden and Trenton are the two teams in West Tenn that I think have the best chance.May have to have the stars alighn just right but who knows.Hope its an injury free game but if Union City were to have some bad luck then Dresden and Trenton would be a couple teams that could come away with a win whereas Union City would be able to beat most of the other teams they have played without 4 or 5 starters.

When we were leaving there was two uc coaches or fans.  Asked where there team was no response.  Hope they have there eyes on that trophy and not us. 

My friend I can promise you that Coach Bowlig and his staff have been and are at work right now keeping these bous focused on Dresden. All this other stuff about trophies and such is Lions fans simply hoping for something else. Have no misguided thoughts. The Tornadoes will be ready for this battle. I am greatful to have such a worthy opponant in round 2. The Lions will bring the fight from begining to end but UC will answer the bell and will fight back. In the end I am hoping for a close hard fought game. Go Tornadoes!

I among with many others have Union City penciled in the state champioshipn game.They look better to me than last year ..But a lot of things have happened in this great sport.Several turnovers that usually never happens.Maybe more than 1 key injury.I know Union City is Loaded but what if quarterback andvHenry werevto get hurt..Dresden and Trenton are the two teams in West Tenn that I think have the best chance.May have to have the stars alighn just right but who knows.Hope its an injury free game but if Union City were to have some bad luck then Dresden and Trenton would be a couple teams that could come away with a win whereas Union City would be able to beat most of the other teams they have played without 4 or 5 starters.

Bigster I don't want any of our players hurt but if that happens we have very capable backups in most every position. The only good thing about having a blowout season is that your young guys get plenty of playing time in varsity games. In many of those games the opposing teams kept thier starters in so these boys could play up so to speak. I agree that we could have 4 or 5 starter out and beat most teams in 1A. Maybe not blow them out, but do enough to win the game. I truly want a fight from Dresden and I pray for no injuries for both teams.