Can The Tornadoes Stop The Lion's Roar? UC/DRESDEN RD2

BigSwo

Dust off your basketball stadium seat you hoser!! lol I hope not but my mind tells me you are correct. You are still a hoser though.

Don't know a whole lot about basketball nor do I care to. Never been to more than 2 or 3 games ever. But I think they play in a gymnasium and not a stadium. Did the Mustangs beat the Lions this year hoser lol Edited by horse

Saw that little incident at the the game. Out of that group it was 2 OC players that were rooting for Milan. The rest were football players from UC who were there to cheer for Martin. Usually I don't post on here but I hate to see anyway think that our boys (tornadoes) have no class and would act in such a manor.

Ok newbie. I saw OC players and UC players at the Milan/Westview game. The OC guys were there for the girls, not the game. UC was cheering for WV and did sit on their side. Nothing but respect between WV and UC....OC --different story (according to the kids)

Now on to the Dresden and UC game....I'm pulling for Dresden, but think UC will win by 40. It's UC's to lose and I don't see them being challenged until the semis. Dresden will remember the last couple of years and it should be different the next 2 or 3. Good season for both teams, but it's all for nought if UC should lose a game this year. To be the champ, you have to beat the champ.

. Yea it's going to be purple.

WOW REALLY? I thought that was going to be a one time event. I love the purple field. Hater to my knowledge it doesn't transfer very much. But that field stayed purple until spring last year. As far as concessions are concerned. ...... I have no comment.