South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

Watching all the Basin highlights I have found from games this year, our defense better be ready. Their backs run very well behind those big lineman.

Caribbean Tom, I garuntee you that Moore man does not need you helping coach. I tried to read in my Murphy Fair but that durn coach didnt even full out his survey. You copper people need to tell this man to fill out his survey next year and quit being lazy. You think im joking but im not.

I have a question for you eastern people. Who is most likely to come out of the east to play in Cookeville. Foe me it just won't be the same without SP there. I like our record against the Pirates. I hope we are fortunate enough to get back there and play again. If not the Pirated then who?

Caribbean Tom, I garuntee you that Moore man does not need you helping coach. I tried to read in my Murphy Fair but that durn coach didnt even full out his survey. You copper people need to tell this man to fill out his survey next year and quit being lazy. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, if you take your Murphy Mag to this game Friday, you better have it closely guarded.

Them Copper folks will be in our region next year and they might wanna take that book of yours and look at everything you got highlighted.

I have a question for you eastern people. Who is most likely to come out of the east to play in Cookeville. Foe me it just won't be the same without SP there. I like our record against the Pirates. I hope we are fortunate enough to get back there and play again. If not the Pirated then who?

SP is way down, so not sure if we can make it. Greenback should win the east. It doesn't matter who wins it. They are taking a trip to Cookeville to take a kicking and pick up a silver trophy.

No offense Roy but basin doesn't get covered on anything. So we don't fill anything extra out to help people scout us. Be different if Chattanooga made its way up every now and then but they dont