Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Yeah my main thing is we will HAVE TO use Tee and Darel a lot to beat the better teams.What we are doing now has no shot at getting us past 3rd rd.Love 6 and 29 but they are far from players that can carry a team to state.All kids are different and some will disappear if you dont get them going early.I have watched Darel put Powell on his back and win the game.We all know what Tee can do.Maybe the coaches are just waiting until we have to have it.Just hope its not to late  when they do.

I may be wrong but what makes us good is that we have many weapons on offense. We don't have any stars on defense but we play well together. On offense we throw to 5,2,14, and run to 6 and 29.Number 99 may have put Powell on his back but they sure didn't win much over there last year.

what are u talking about? I've not dished anything out about OR but compliments.

Just joking around,Your the one who said they were troiling. LOL

I think the reason there not playing Darel more on offense is because he's needed on defense right now. Allison, Nickerson and their doomsday defense will be enough to go deep into playoffs.

Go Wildcats!!!