Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

The only way for the game to stay close is to have a cold rain blow into Nashville to slow down the passing attack of CPA.

Yes, then the only thing you have to worry about is their run game moving the ball at will against your defense and your offense actually being able to score points against them. But yea, other than that westmoreland is golden if it rains.

There was a wild series in the first half last night in Harpeth / CPA game. Harpeth had a 1 yard shank punt from their 20, giving CPA the ball on the 21. CPA first play 20 yards to the 1 - holding call - CPA 1st and 25 from the 36. First play - touchdown - holding call. CPA 1st and 44 from their 45. First play - touchdown.

Another interesting thing in the game. CPA student wins the state golf championship this fall. After he wins, he joins the CPA football team mid-season after no practices with team until then. Had 2 interceptions last night and returned one for a TD. Pretty good athlete.

Edited by sportsnerd
  • Upvote 2

I had an apartment and I had a neighbor, and whenever he would knock on my wall I knew he wanted me to turn my music down, and that made me angry 'cause I like loud music... so when he knocked on the wall, I'd mess with his head. I'd say, "Go around! I cannot open the wall! I don't know if you have a door on your side, but over here there's nothin'. It's just flat."

Your all right and we know it, that's why we are instructing our children to cheap shot all your D1 athletes and try to injure them even after the whistle blows if it takes it. You've got money, we have no integrity. Watch out boys cause we coming for your knees.

"Come on Man"..... Lets keep it real. No room for talk like that...not funny. I'll pray for you!

I would be praying for the CPA players safety if I were you. We will be like caged lions. We know we have no choice but todo what we have to do in order to end your players season one way or the other.

I have already prayed for both teams and you. Pray for myself daily. I'm not a CPA fan and I'm still pulling for Westy even though we're rivals because I don't think you represent the team or at least that's my hope. Nothing better than physical football but keep it clean. I know your just frustrated because of the private school thing, me to but you should represent your community better than that. I know your a passionate fan because I read the boards but usually don't post. Better watch out cause CPA can play pretty NASTY themselves and you know what they say about Karma.

To even say you want players to cheap shot and hurt players because you don't agree with the structure of the TSSAA, or because you are bigoted against who you call "rich people" to the point of hate is really sad. The players have no control over what the TSSAA rules are or how much money they have or don't have. Postie is "out of line", and he should be removed from CoachT. When you make statements like that, if a player does get hurt, you put your team in a bad situation.

Wavo, this is the same Westmoreland team that got boatraced at home on their homecoming by East Nashville. CPA is 3 TD's minimum better than East even with Upton.

You are about to find out just how good CPA is and how far Waverly still has to go.

This one is going to be as bad as Ingle wants it to be.

East was clearly the better team by far that night however Motown was missing several players that night on both sides of the ball. I think that game would have been closer but hey we will never know. Bottom line is Motown is in the 2nd round and maybe Ingle will take it easy on us. He didn't last time. Killing us in the 1st half by 35 and calling timeouts before the half trying to get the ball back. Lack of class by him. My guess he will do the same if giving the opportunity. So the Eagles better be ready for anything. Hope that CPA doesn't buy another Band to play for them. That's just wrong. They don't need any more advantages than they already have. Well we just got to play the game and see what happens. I hope and pray for no injuries!!!! Go Eagles !

To even say you want players to cheap shot and hurt players because you don't agree with the structure of the TSSAA, or because you are bigoted against who you call "rich people" to the point of hate is really sad. The players have no control over what the TSSAA rules are or how much money they have or don't have. Postie is "out of line", and he should be removed from CoachT. When you make statements like that, if a player does get hurt, you put your team in a bad situation.

No one agrees with the structure of the TSSAA that's why it changes every two years. Lol. I'm praying for no injuries on both sides. Just a fair played and called game