Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

I don't know Postman and really don't want to. He is full of hate and I don't need that in my life. I have said nothing about your team. I have been responding to posters, who by the way, the moderators apparently agreed and deleted his posts. If Postman deleted them, I give him credit. There was a post that they would target Hockaday, but I think it was deleted. I have not posted anything against your school, coaches, or team. I've been to a game at Westmoreland and had a great time. I actually congratulated the team for how they beat Fairview. My posts have been directed to those fans who have posted classless and hateful posts.

I don't lose my cool at a game. I used to but I learned it is just a game, not life. Good luck to Westmoreland and congrats on a great season. You will be warmly welcomed at the DEN.

And who was the last team to beat you guys at the DEN?? Lol!!!

sportsnerd you have taken mr postman to heart and its only Saturday. once again some foolish person actually thinks a high school team is out to hurt someone. Just to let you know our team is full of fellow Christians that takes nothing for granted like some. our kids are very grateful to move on to play the second round of the playoffs to play you or any of the other teams that are left. We are not jealous of any just humble with what we have before us.Sounds to me like you would be the first one in a game to loose his cool and get the stupidity flag." purposely target" we know nothing about your players until they watch film Monday. Know will go ahead and tell you this our guys will play rough and tough football but target you can take that word and stick it.

CPA is the dirtiest cheap shot taking foul mouth team I ever played against or watched. The year we played them they won but it wasn't with Christian class. They need to play DII but they know they aren't capable. Do they are like the bully who breaks the rules.

And who was the last team to beat you guys at the DEN?? Lol!!!

The Bulldogs and it was a great game, as was the one the year before when you beat us at your place. Last 2 have been a different story but you guys have really improved throughout this year and who knows, we may meet for a 5th game rubber match in 3 weeks. We are 49-4 in our last 53 games but 2 of those 4 were to Milan.

CPA is a well oiled machine that does have advantages over the public schools. But, they don't cheat and they play within the guidelines set forth by the T$$aa. So don't bash the school. It's not their rodeo. They just pay their entry fee like everyone else. Hate the Bullmaster. Hate the clown. But directing your hate to CPA is not warranted.

Over by the half. Both teams will get field time for next years bunch..... :ugeek:

CPA is a well oiled machine that does have advantages over the public schools. But, they don't cheat and they play within the guidelines set forth by the T$$aa. So don't bash the school. It's not their rodeo. They just pay their entry fee like everyone else. Hate the Bullmaster. Hate the clown. But directing your hate to CPA is not warranted.

Over by the half. Both teams will get field time for next years bunch..... :ugeek:

Well said. I have always been for a total split...but CPA is a class team & school. They are just playing the hand they were dealt.

I don't know Postman and really don't want to. He is full of hate and I don't need that in my life. I have said nothing about your team. I have been responding to posters, who by the way, the moderators apparently agreed and deleted his posts. If Postman deleted them, I give him credit. There was a post that they would target Hockaday, but I think it was deleted. I have not posted anything against your school, coaches, or team. I've been to a game at Westmoreland and had a great time. I actually congratulated the team for how they beat Fairview. My posts have been directed to those fans who have posted classless and hateful posts.I don't lose my cool at a game. I used to but I learned it is just a game, not life. Good luck to Westmoreland and congrats on a great season. You will be warmly welcomed at the DEN.

Don't pay any attention to postaldude. He always posts that kind of garbage. His team can't back it up.

Whinemoreland...... :roflol:

You've stooped to a new level of whining. We've come  expect the whining about the refs, the coaches, the opposing coaches, the schedule, other teams schedule, the refs, the rich, the poor, the injuries and ......the refs.   Now, whining about a band.

And who is "we"?  You, homie, and steamroller?  I'm not to sure a 5'2" mailman strikes much fear in anyone. What do you do??  Say "I'm with the government, you have to stop"?  Or "I won't deliver you sales fliers or publishes clearinghouse this week"?

All you posters from CPA get ready for a week of stupidity from Postie. This is his daily postings. Just don't pay any attention to him. He is 5'2" tall and has Short Man Syndrone. Just ignore stupidity.