Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

Well all I know is The Westmoreland Eagles are proud to be here and you can bet, win or lose this Friday night they will leave it all on the field. I am very proud of this bunch and , yes I think it sucks that they have to play CPA but crying and griping about it won't do any good. So I'm just gonna give these kids all the support I can. But just for everyone's information, this bunch of redneck hillbilly kids will not be a pushover. We are healthy, we are hungry, and come Friday night we will be ready!

Well all I know is The Westmoreland Eagles are proud to be here and you can bet, win or lose this Friday night they will leave it all on the field. I am very proud of this bunch and , yes I think it sucks that they have to play CPA but crying and griping about it won't do any good. So I'm just gonna give these kids all the support I can. But just for everyone's information, this bunch of redneck hillbilly kids will not be a pushover. We are healthy, we are hungry, and come Friday night we will be ready!

It won't matter.

I apologize for the name calling but I think that was a disrespectful shot that he took by saying that their hard work and determination "won't matter". Yes CPA will most likely win this one but saying that it "won't matter" that they are ready and determined and have pride is down right disrespectful in my book. Anyone else wanna take a shot at me?

Guest Termite

I hope CPA wins the rest of there playoff games so they can meet head on with the F5 again and get annihilated AGAIN.. Maybe it'll shut them up. (:

It won't matter.

I'm not to bright, but you say you want CPA to win, Antwan basically says Westy won't win......exactly SIR how does that make him an idiot??

I'm inclined to agree with WiseManGiles.

Edited by Termite

You are right. You aren't to bright if you don't see where I'm shooting at. He basically said that them being ready, healthy, hungry for victory, etc. WONT MATTER. Where I come from that's a little disrespectful. I take back the idiot part (because we have some softies on the T) but that is disrespectful to me. No matter the outcome, both teams dedication, determination, and hard work MATTER to me.