RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Thanks but we gotta save a little for next week! Hey sum1uno, y'all got an incest program or work program over at your school?

I try not to stoop to levels as some on these boards. To get to be a big fish in the pond of life you can't strike at every bait that comes by. Sometimes you end up in the skillet. Go cats!

Wow. That's a higher rate than what 5 years at UNA cost me.

Does that come with a free sweater vest?

with all that money coming in I hope they have heated bleachers, its going to be pretty cold friday night!  Lol         How is the seating for visitors and where is somewhere good to eat?Preferably close to your school!

with all that money coming in I hope they have heated bleachers, its going to be pretty cold friday night!  Lol         How is the seating for visitors and where is somewhere good to eat?Preferably close to your school!

At Nashville West - Left off Charlotte Pike exit off I-40 - Logan's, Red Robin, Buffalo Wild Wings, Blue Coast Burrito, NY Pie

Or Right off Charlotte Pike - Jim N Nicks BBQ, El Sombrero Mexican, Cracker Barrel

All about 2-3 miles from NCS. 

Visitor seating is not bad. You are welcome to warm up in my skybox (#4) if it gets too cold. 

Keep the funny coming😜. You'll need a great disposition Friday night. We'll have the Coach T freak out tent set up under the scoreboard. We'll have free all natural nerve pills ready to go. A little something to level out the disbelief. It will open at the 8 minute mark in the second quarter and remain open while supplies last. Double doses will only be administered during a running clock.

Good news for all the WC folks. There's a Waffle House close by you can hit before and after the game.

Looking forward to a good game. NCS by 1 or more is all good.