RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

sum1uno, on 11 Nov 2014 - 9:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Good luck 89. Tell 71 to leave it all on the field!

Thanks but we gotta save a little for next week!

________________________________________________________________________________________

71 must be quite the basketball player also. Good idea for him to "save a little" for next week's basketball game. 

sum1uno, on 11 Nov 2014 - 9:54 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks but we gotta save a little for next week!

________________________________________________________________________________________

71 must be quite the basketball player also. Good idea for him to "save a little" for next week's basketball game.

No basketball for him. WC picks up right we're they left off in the jamboree and that's driving the ball right down ncs throat! Just show up, you'll see!

East Nashville wasn't very good!

I Thought the same, I was more impressed with CA from watching the films on hudl. EN looked to generic and bland, it's either a straight give or the QB keeps it. There was absolutely no pass game what so ever. The QB couldn't throw at all. They looked very lazy as well. Edited by wildcatalumni

This should be interesting. The sign of a good coaching staff is the ability to develop players, develop and implement game plans, and adjust when things aren't going as planned. Wayne County, as stated above....."picks up right we're they left off in the jamboree and that's driving the ball right down ncs throat! Just show up, you'll see!"......seemed far superior in their impressive jamboree victory in August. The way I see it now, coaching should play a big role in this rematch. What have these coaching staffs done with the talent they began with and how will that translate to the scoreboard Friday night. Lets see how it turns out when the game is win or go home, when the game is win or hang up your pads, some for the last time. Lets see what happens when the game has real meaning. 

The way I see it everything is leaning in WC's favor.

* They were the far superior team in August. If their coaching staff has continued to help develop them, they should have the edge. 

* NCS played no one this year and can't possibly be prepared to face a hardened and battle tested WC team that played a top notch loaded schedule.

* Not to mention, WC is fired up and has the coolest nickname. Who can beat a team called the field house boys? B)  ....."I don't think NCS knows what they got coming! WC's field house boys are fired up and ready to come out swinging!" 

NCS looks to be in dire straights! I just hope they can keep it close.

with all that money coming in I hope they have heated bleachers, its going to be pretty cold friday night!  Lol         How is the seating for visitors and where is somewhere good to eat?Preferably close to your school!

No disrespect to NCS they are a private school and everything they have comes from the tuition so I understand. Having said that the visitor stands are not very god to be honest. Small and the wind can blow right through them. Get there early if you want a seat and dress very warm, I was there last year and had to go back to the car for my coveralls. I tried to dress a little nicer because we were playing a private school but after the first quarter I got some sense and got warm. The Concession stand was selling hand warners so I bought 3 and the hot chocolate was very good. Once again no disrespect meant just my observation. I am spoiled to the UC facility. But we have a great community with plenty of strong doners to help support the school. We also have an excellent Parks and Recreation crew that takes care of everything so we are blessed.

Agree that NCS hasn't faced tough competition this season especially when hardest opponent was Clarksville Academy. However, after seeing them play, they seem to have what no other team in 1A has, depth. Don't know how a small 1A school manages to get a team reminiscent of 4A or 5A schools, but they got it. WC is tough and will be the first true test for NCS this season. Taking into account that both teams have talented coaches and players, have to be realistic though...NCS wins by a least one TD. 

I believe Pearl Cohn would disagree with you. MBA beat Pearl Cohn by one score. WC is going to be in awe Friday night. Like a deer in the headlights in the first quarter and then nothing more than a roadkill carcus at game's end. You had a great year though. Next year is WC's year.

Me saying east Nashville ain't good had nothing to do with who they beat, it was from watching them on film and I still say they ain't very good. I been on here trying to rile everybody up and just have some fun, if it wasn't fun I would spend my spare time doing something else instead of chatting with y'all! WC knows the task ahead of them is a tough one but if there's a coaching staff in the state that can have them prepared and fired up its WC's! WC is coming into this game without several starters that played in the jamboree and some more that ain't a hundred percent, but you can bet one thing and that is they will give it all every play til the final whistle and they will pound and pound and when you least expect it, a big pass play! I know ncs is good, there's no doubt about it but they have their weaknesses, saw that on film too. I expect it to be a physical close game that may be decided by a turnover. Those talking about how ncs is going to hit WC like they ain't been hit are probably right but one thing you can count on is WC is going to hit ncs like they ain't been hit too!