Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

Oh this was NOT your only issue in those many multi-posts.

The fact is that the previous HC not only screwed Woodward, he screwed the kids and their families.  The PRINCIPAL merely took the bait and ran with it.  All of the adults in this situation are complicit.  When parents get too involved in High School sports the biggest loser is always the kids, then the people who work the most in a program, the coaches.

How did he screw the kids and families? He had an opportunity to upgrade his coach . I would argue that Brentwood is one of the best high schools in the country because of parental involvement. I'm sorry your pissed but if my name is Keydel and I have the opportunity to bring back a coach who understands the Brentwood culture, won 3-4 region championships, 3 district championships, 1 state championship, and made every playoff AND he was beloved by the school, I'm on it.

Read deadlys statement. He said HC screwed present coach referring to the schedule. Admin let it happen. I did some research before I left this thread. In Crawford's last two years, his teams went 13-7 in the regular season. Not bad but having a down Hillsboro team, Ravenwood team, and independence team really helped. Not to mention the non district schedule was not the gauntlet it has been the past two years. Pemberton came in to a senior laden program and went 11-2 beating the mighty teams of cookeville and hunters lane along the way. Haha. On his way out pemberton scheduled CPA, Blackman, Hendersonville, and Oakland. Oh yeah Ravenwood has gotten better the last two years. Independence now has a real football coach. Oh and all of those seniors from pembertons year graduated. Hmmmm. And you don't give the new guy one more year. I think most parents liked Woodward, I think most that know football know he is a good coach. So bruindaddy I'm guessing you either have a bond with Crawford or keydel since you are backing him up. I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. I'm out merry Christmas.

Read deadlys statement. He said HC screwed present coach referring to the schedule. Admin let it happen. I did some research before I left this thread. In Crawford's last two years, his teams went 13-7 in the regular season. Not bad but having a down Hillsboro team, Ravenwood team, and independence team really helped. Not to mention the non district schedule was not the gauntlet it has been the past two years. Pemberton came in to a senior laden program and went 11-2 beating the mighty teams of cookeville and hunters lane along the way. Haha. On his way out pemberton scheduled CPA, Blackman, Hendersonville, and Oakland. Oh yeah Ravenwood has gotten better the last two years. Independence now has a real football coach. Oh and all of those seniors from pembertons year graduated. Hmmmm. And you don't give the new guy one more year. I think most parents liked Woodward, I think most that know football know he is a good coach. So bruindaddy I'm guessing you either have a bond with Crawford or keydel since you are backing him up. I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions. I'm out merry Christmas.

Hear is my response:

1. In 08, 09, 10, 11, Brentwood played Blackman, Oakland, Smyrna, and Hendersonville. Frigging murderers row and comparable to recent schedules. 08 region champs and state quarter finalist. 09 region champs and state semi finalist. 10 district champs and lost in first round to state finalist. 11 state quarter finalist . Success has made Brentwood a hard place to schedule. Ron hated playing his son in law.

2. I do have a thing for the administration. Best high school in state. Thanks to them, I had 3 sons all get huge scholarships and multiple degrees. Through 3 undergraduate degrees and 2 masters, I've paid about $20,000 in tuition. Keidel can sleep with my wife AND her sister if he wants.

3.i had a son on the 08, 09. And 10 teams under Ron . I never been around a better motivator, leader, and person.leader, I saw us lose but rarely outcoached. He maid everyone a part of the team. He can also sleep with my wife but not her sister because I dont want him mad

4. I know you feel your boy deserved another year. I heard nice things about him. I know Ron thought he was a good guy. I watched them play about 5 times and my only comment is they didn't tackle very well.

I hope coach Woodard finds a good fit so you'll have a place to root for him. We at Brentwood are already brushing on our RosettA Stone Ron Crawford language skills.

One more thing, having attended almost all of those scrimmages and games with Brentwood in my opinion the reason for the dip in record recently was a talent drop off especially up front on both sides of the ball. You couple that with the best Ravenwood team in 10 years, the Blackman team ever, one of the best Oakland teams ever, the best CPA team ever and a 9-1 Hville team. The previous coach really helped set you up for failure in 13 and 14.

One more thing, having attended almost all of those scrimmages and games with Brentwood in my opinion the reason for the dip in record recently was a talent drop off especially up front on both sides of the ball. You couple that with the best Ravenwood team in 10 years, the best Blackman team ever, one of the best Oakland teams ever, the best CPA team ever and a 9-1 Hville team. The previous coach really helped set you up for failure in 13 and 14.

One more thing, having attended almost all of those scrimmages and games with Brentwood in my opinion the reason for the dip in record recently was a talent drop off especially up front on both sides of the ball. You couple that with the best Ravenwood team in 10 years, the best Blackman team ever, one of the best Oakland teams ever, the best CPA team ever and a 9-1 Hville team. The previous coach really helped set you up for failure in 13 and 14.

Ding, Ding, Ding...We have a winner, as good as Crawford is if he came back when Pemberton left he wouldn't have won 1 or 2 more than Woodward did, if that.  Tough schedules and lack of talent can make anyone look bad.  Just don't tell the parents in control that their kids don't have talent or they will fire you.

Hear is my response:

1. In 08, 09, 10, 11, Brentwood played Blackman, Oakland, Smyrna, and Hendersonville. Frigging murderers row and comparable to recent schedules. 08 region champs and state quarter finalist. 09 region champs and state semi finalist. 10 district champs and lost in first round to state finalist. 11 state quarter finalist . Success has made Brentwood a hard place to schedule. Ron hated playing his son in law.

2. I do have a thing for the administration. Best high school in state. Thanks to them, I had 3 sons all get huge scholarships and multiple degrees. Through 3 undergraduate degrees and 2 masters, I've paid about $20,000 in tuition. Keidel can sleep with my wife AND her sister if he wants.

3.i had a son on the 08, 09. And 10 teams under Ron . I never been around a better motivator, leader, and person.leader, I saw us lose but rarely outcoached. He maid everyone a part of the team. He can also sleep with my wife but not her sister because I dont want him mad

4. I know you feel your boy deserved another year. I heard nice things about him. I know Ron thought he was a good guy. I watched them play about 5 times and my only comment is they didn't tackle very well.

I hope coach Woodard finds a good fit so you'll have a place to root for him. We at Brentwood are already brushing on our RosettA Stone Ron Crawford language skills.

whale isnt thatt spechul. first u say crawfish woodnt lisun bout dis job til sesun wuz ober. now u got hem sleep in wit yo wife an sistur. come on man.