Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

Good coach but he needs to learn to stay and build a program instead of being here or there for a few years then leaving. Good luck to him up in brentwood

U nor i have no idea why he left! I would say he and the admin. had different ideas of which way the program should go. Apparently things have changed so he's going back. He has coached at a great program before Brentwood if u remember, not sure on the years but I guarantee they hated to see him go! I know this for fact!

U nor i have no idea why he left! I would say he and the admin. had different ideas of which way the program should go. Apparently things have changed so he's going back. He has coached at a great program before Brentwood if u remember, not sure on the years but I guarantee they hated to see him go! I know this for fact!

It had nothing to do with the administration. Heck they gave him the key to the program and told him to do what was needed. From my understanding it's because of his grandkids, elderly parents, basically family. And I believe his son in law is the coach at Oakland. But anyway, time for us to move on, but we wish him the best

It had nothing to do with the administration. Heck they gave him the key to the program and told him to do what was needed. From my understanding it's because of his grandkids, elderly parents, basically family. And I believe his son in law is the coach at Oakland. But anyway, time for us to move on, but we wish him the best

he's talking about brentwood

You are correct. He came real close to making the jump back to Williamson County last year. His dad coached the Summit freshmen team as a volunteer this past season. Coach Tom had a VERY successful campaign with the young Spartans. I imagine he will jump to BHS and do the same with the young Bruins. Double loss for SHS.