Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

Tobehonest you must not be from around here or you must be young.

30, but that is irrelevant. I truly believe from a non-bias perspective that the current level of talent, programs, and coaching are more diverse then many give credit. If I was to rank the programs in TN, I would give the nod to three East TN schools, as the top three. I have no doubt about it; history, plus (current) coaching, and (current) talent.

1.      Maryville

2.      Fulton (Knox Co.)

3.      Alcoa

The next few schools are more diverse in the geographic regions. In no particular order, West Tennessee has current and historic programs that include: Whitehaven, Henry County, Milan, and Union City. Just to name a few. Currently, Milan has the most playoff wins in the state, according to the Jackson Sun (newspaper). Henry County and Union City have two state championships in the last three years, with UC having the opportunity to bring one more home. In middle TN, you have several talented programs who contend for state championships all the time. Currently; Ravenwood and CPA, have a chance to win. I truly believe that. All I am saying is that outside of the big three, you are more normal then you think. That is not to take anything away from these great coaches and young men playing their hearts out. 

Very familiar, from an outside perspective. When I played high school ball, they were dominate. I personally have played against them three times (1 playoff game and two regular season games) Great program, with a lot of talented athletes and what I would have assumed to be a good head coach. Now they are not winning. From my perspective, I would try to find someone who can turn that around. No matter where they are from. That is it. If that person is from Williamson County or played/ previously coached at Brentwood, then so be it. If not, and they try to force it, next year (..and so on) could be very difficult for a program who used to have good bones.