Brentwood HC

BT Mafia

While I agree with you RUN about records not completely justifying the ability of a coach, the overall records do play a pivotal role in determining the quality of a HC.  Should he have been given more time?  Were there consist improvements at Brentwood?  Those are the questions that need to be asked and answered.   It is without question to piggyback on what others have said, their defense was bad all year long.   Just deplorable.

never know ,will we ?

Cop out. I asked for an opinion.

While I agree with you RUN about records not completely justifying the ability of a coach, the overall records do play a pivotal role in determining the quality of a HC.  Should he have been given more time?  Were there consist improvements at Brentwood?  Those are the questions that need to be asked and answered.   It is without question to piggyback on what others have said, their defense was bad all year long.   Just deplorable.

Agree with you. In fairness, though, from what I saw this year, nobody in the county plays very good defense. BW was just the worst.

Agree with you. In fairness, though, from what I saw this year, nobody in the county plays very good defense. BW was just the worst.

I agree.  I think though its somewhat more of a testament to the offenses in WilCo.  Indy, Franklin, Ravenwood, even Cent. had great athletes on offense and had a great amount of success putting those kids in position to make plays.  Like you stated, Bwood was just the at the bottom of the barrel.

I agree.  I think though its somewhat more of a testament to the offenses in WilCo.  Indy, Franklin, Ravenwood, even Cent. had great athletes on offense and had a great amount of success putting those kids in position to make plays.  Like you stated, Bwood was just the at the bottom of the barrel.

It's why Rutherford Co. is king now.

Hope Brentwood is satisfied with being irrelevant. After firing Woodward after 2 seasons, because no HC worth his salt is going to want this job based on unrealistic expectations

Totally disagree. Perfect time to come in. Easier region, lower classification, can't get much worse.

I got 42 years experience so we can add that to the two of you.

???

Ok then, me you, and looking glass.

Again, ???

It's why Rutherford Co. is king now.

Totally disagree. Perfect time to come in. Easier region, lower classification, can't get much worse.

???

Again, ???

If your the HC that is replacing Woodward, do you really want to work at a place where you have to worry about your job at the first moment of trouble? Brentwood is still going to run into alot of the same problems in 5A that they have had over the last 2 seasons

I tend to disagree. Ravenwood was very solid defensively this year. Very sound fundamentally and minimal mistakes. 11-0 in large part because of a strong defense.

Ravenwood plays some very good defense.  They held six opponents to single digits, including three shut outs.  They also held Indy to 7 points, the same Indy that scored 42 on Blackman.