Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Ain't this the PRIMETIME game of the week baby... Been talking about this matchup for almost 4 months it's finally here... Fulton is going to have to step up playing a team with the talent of catholic on Broadway I like my falcons in this one...

How often do hyped up games not live up to top billing? I sure hope it does.

KC has a big task ahead of them; but it is doable...probably gonna take 28 to 35 points to win it...they will easily score more points than alcoa did

Catholic will need to score more then 35 points to play with Fulton. We have to take care of the ball on offense and be focused on special teams. The Falcons are opportunistic in those areas. I'm sort of glad we are not playing at Catholic, imagine putting that kind of speed on turf? They remind me of the Jimmy Johnson led Miami Hurricanes of the 80's speed, speed, and more speed. Did I read the paper correct? Fulton scored 55 points but had 154 yards of total offense? Their defense is scary because they produce points. Edited by QSouth89

Catholic will need to score more then 35 points to play with Fulton. We have to take care of the ball on offense and be focused on special teams. The Falcons are opportunistic in those areas. I'm sort of glad we are not playing at Catholic, imagine putting that kind of speed on turf? They remind me of the Jimmy Johnson led Miami Hurricanes of the 80's speed, speed, and more speed. Did I read the paper correct? Fulton scored 55 points but had 154 yards of total offense? Their defense is scary because they produce points.

fair enough....I know that 60+ point average / game does mean something; but I think you have the best defense they have seen.....Yall were all in it last year with them and gave them their lowest scoring outing of the season; Booger don't see it being any different this time around......Great season nevertheless......you catch 2 more passes against Alcoa and you are undefeated

fair enough....I know that 60+ point average / game does mean something; but I think you have the best defense they have seen.....Yall were all in it last year with them and gave them their lowest scoring outing of the season; Booger don't see it being any different this time around......Great season nevertheless......you catch 2 more passes against Alcoa and you are undefeated

😂