CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

The only hope for AC/CC reconciliation will be through the shine induced peacefulness that Seahawks will bring to this thread. I'm sure he is on his ferry ride right now, but Seahawks calming influence will be felt soon enough. As only Seahawks can say and do "Forgive and forget". I <3 me some Seahawks.

Lololol! Shine or herb induced, one or the other! Or both! Yessir!

Yea Ive heard Bruce aint been a 100% past few weeks probably why they have struggled the last three weeks, the rollins kid is as good as any QB we've seen all year, I believe shutting him down is the key to the game

Rollins is a very good QB especially in the field general sense, and so I agree with you about stopping him being the key. We scrimmaged them in a passing league and he is impressive.

If he offers them shine & herb anything will be possible with the inner city Seattle kids. Add that along with the bling and AC could have some 5*s in the near future.

At the risk of being scolded by Cougarfan23, and rightfully so I might add, the bling will be the kicker that can get it done!

At the risk of being scolded by Cougarfan23, and rightfully so I might add, the bling will be the kicker that can get it done!

Like oh my gah dude, for realz!!! A great kicker is a huge weapon in HS, no doubt. As for the SD/CC game. It should be a close game. I'm leaning toward SD winning, but hoping them handsome country boys up there in Lafollette, Jacksboro, and Careyville can git 'r done!!!

Like oh my gah dude, for realz!!! A great kicker is a huge weapon in HS, no doubt. As for the SD/CC game. It should be a close game. I'm leaning toward SD winning, but hoping them handsome country boys up there in Lafollette, Jacksboro, and Careyville can git 'r done!!!

Not sure if thats a compliment or just making fun lol but well take the support, OR shouldn't have a hard time with Cleveland should they?

Not sure if thats a compliment or just making fun lol but well take the support, OR shouldn't have a hard time with Cleveland should they?

No buddy. Being totally serious. I personally wish CC all the best. As for our game I think it will be nip and tuck for a half like all of our games so far for the most part have been, but I think we pull away by 14-17 points in the 2nd half. At least that's what I hope will happen. Cleveland has a lot of pride and tradition with a good team and good staff though, so we better be ready for a knock down dragout affair.

• Upvote 1