CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Yea Ive heard Bruce aint been a 100% past few weeks probably why they have struggled the last three weeks, the rollins kid is as good as any QB we've seen all year, I believe shutting him down is the key to the game

Bruce is just as quick as he has been all year. He and Lundy where banged up but both appear fine in Round 1. Speaking of Lundy, I predict he rushes for 100 yards in this next game. He has been in the shadow of bruce and most forget he's there. This kid is just has quick as bruce in a more compact frame. You watch the other two too long and Lundy will rip one down the field.

Game plan should be control all gaps and not worry about one man. IMO. Make them beat you passing.

I could see a strong rushing attack giving SD fits. I believe gibbs had around 190 yards rushing in the first half and ended up with two 100 yard rushers. This is the only reason I think CC will not be able to beat SD. I don't think the running game is strong enough to exploit SD's weakness.

Edited by WarEagles

Bruce is just as quick as he has been all year. He and Lundy where banged up but both appear fine in Round 1. Speaking of Lundy, I predict he rushes for 100 yards in this next game. He has been in the shadow of bruce and most forget he's there. This kid is just has quick as bruce in a more compact frame. You watch the other two too long and Lundy will rip one down the field.

When we scrimmaged SD in the spring and preseason Lundy impressed me too. You know who he reminded me of? Tyson from Alcoa. Not quite as big but same type build.

No he's a SR. I know he would have been dangerous in the triple option. Lol.

Dang. That's tough for him. Been in the shadows his whole HS career and probably good enough to start on most teams around here. That's too bad. Oh yeah. I was thinking he would be great in Alcoa's type offense. I-formation toss sweep power back. Yikes.

Dang. That's tough for him. Been in the shadows his whole HS career and probably good enough to start on most teams around here. That's too bad. Oh yeah. I was thinking he would be great in Alcoa's type offense. I-formation toss sweep power back. Yikes.

Yes it's a few players that had been either on not so great teams or sat in the shadows of bigger name players but I respect them for being players and playing for their communities. Im not knocking anyone for looking out for their best interest but I grew up when that's what you did and bragging rights meant something. Edited by WarEagles

Yes it's a few players that had been either on not so great teams or sat in the shadows of bigger name players but I respect them for being players and playing for their communities. Im not knocking anyone for looking out for their best interest but I grew up when that's what you did and bragging rights meant something.

I agree 100% Honestly though I wouldn't have blamed him for transferring to a school where he would've been the feature back. That sure is a lot of talent to waste. I agree with you though. Although I am not sure how much he plays if he gets significant playing time as a backup that's a different story.

Edited by SweetScience

I agree 100% Honestly though I wouldn't have blamed him for transferring to a school where he would've been the feature back. That sure is a lot of talent to waste. I agree with you though. Although I am not sure how much he plays if he gets significant playing time as a backup that's a different story.

With the type of offense SD runs he's in just as much as Bruce plus he's a good CB. That's what makes thier offense so deadly. All three of them are in the backfield at the same time.

It will be a mistake to shadow one of them. To beat them you better get in the backfield and grab all of them. Lol

With the type of offense SD runs he's in just as much as Bruce plus he's a good CB. That's what makes thier offense so deadly. All three of them are in the backfield at the same time.

It will be a mistake to shadow one of them. To beat them you better get in the backfield and grab all of them. Lol

You got that right. That's a tough triple threat to contain for sure. They have struggled the past few weeks, but they're still a very dangerous team. I know how good they're from the scrimmages we had against them. They beat us both times. Scrimmages, but still.