CAMPBELL COUNTY @ SOUTH DOYLE

CarolinaCrazy

Guest Poohbair1619

Well to put it quite bluntly, YOUR CRAZY!!!! If so, just put them on your schedule. West is the best 5 AAA school in the state IMO. Doyle is a good team with a couple good athletes but not even in the same class as West this year. I'm sorry.

South Doyle will win this one......West RB and QB are very special athletes.....gave Maryville Rebels a game up until middle of 3rd quarter. MHS broke a couple of runs and pulled out front to stay. WEST is a very good team.

You got that right. That's a tough triple threat to contain for sure. They have struggled the past few weeks, but they're still a very dangerous team. I know how good they're from the scrimmages we had against them. They beat us both times. Scrimmages, but still.

Hey SS, I know it's not the thread but I thought I could get an answer here.

What do u think Sevier county's chances are vs maryville? I don't know if they can beat them, but they can't play as bad as they did the first game can they? Of course maryville has a lot to do with that I'm sure. Just wondering what u think? I'm saying maryville 35-23

With the type of offense SD runs he's in just as much as Bruce plus he's a good CB. That's what makes thier offense so deadly. All three of them are in the backfield at the same time.

It will be a mistake to shadow one of them. To beat them you better get in the backfield and grab all of them. Lol

I think with the corners SD and the speed they have on D hey will stop the quick passes CC does. Jeffers will have 3+ turnovers.  I really dont look for this to be much of a game. 

Bruce is just as quick as he has been all year. He and Lundy where banged up but both appear fine in Round 1. Speaking of Lundy, I predict he rushes for 100 yards in this next game. He has been in the shadow of bruce and most forget he's there. This kid is just has quick as bruce in a more compact frame. You watch the other two too long and Lundy will rip one down the field.

Game plan should be control all gaps and not worry about one man. IMO. Make them beat you passing.

I could see a strong rushing attack giving SD fits. I believe gibbs had around 190 yards rushing in the first half and ended up with two 100 yard rushers. This is the only reason I think CC will not be able to beat SD. I don't think the running game is strong enough to exploit SD's weakness.

Appreciate the breakdown of SD WarEagles. Good info. I agree with most on here that we don't run well enough or defend it well enough to win this game. We will need to play a near flawless game and hope for a few miscues on SD's part to be around in the end. We have to capitalize on all scoring opportunities. Can't get inside the 15 yd line four different times with no points (Mo West). If that happens, it will get ugly.

Going to hope for the best and cheer 'til the end, because anything can happen.

My head says SD 28 cc 14 but my heart says cc 35 SD 28 ..we will have too play our best game of the year and catch a few breaks too win this one .but we at least get another Friday night of football.

Yes we have one more Friday with our beloved Price Brothers, before they move on to Powell...

Hey SS, I know it's not the thread but I thought I could get an answer here.

What do u think Sevier county's chances are vs maryville? I don't know if they can beat them, but they can't play as bad as they did the first game can they? Of course maryville has a lot to do with that I'm sure. Just wondering what u think? I'm saying maryville 35-23

It will be over by halftime.