RD 2 Trousdale County at MTCS

yjacket

It says that MTCS was using questionable tactics the entire season. Just ask some of their district opponents. TC, be weary if MTCS starts calling out your plays by EXACT terminology before the play is ran!

Here we go. Another week of this. Accusations with ZERO evidence of wrong doing. Gotta love CoachT message boards.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale County fans, who got hurt last week? Thanks in advance. Pulling for the Yellow Jackets in this one. I have family that have went to school and played ball for TC. I'd like to come to this one if I get the chance.

No. 6 Lannom (broken ankle) I'm sure out for rest of playoffs and No. 40 Dallas ( separated shoulder) not sure what his status will be. Two very good ball players, we will miss them. But have all the faith and confidence in the rest of the team. Like Pujo said, it's the playoffs, a different kind of animal. GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!

It says that MTCS was using questionable tactics the entire season. Just ask some of their district opponents. TC, be weary if MTCS starts calling out your plays by EXACT terminology before the play is ran!

What exactly are these questionable tactics. Them calling out plays before they are ran isn't that uncommon of a thing for well coached teams to do. If I'm not mistaking Huntland runs a lot of Wing formations and all the plays are the same name no matter the school, Buck, Sally, Down, ect. But what else do you believe they have been doing?

Also has TSSAA even been contacted about it.

No. 6 Lannom (broken ankle) I'm sure out for rest of playoffs and No. 40 Dallas ( separated shoulder) not sure what his status will be. Two very good ball players, we will miss them. But have all the faith and confidence in the rest of the team. Like Pujo said, it's the playoffs, a different kind of animal. GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!

Thank you, yjacket.

Questions about getting to the stadium.

Coming from Lebanon you will pass a Publix and Kangaroo on your right and continue straight, passing a Kroger and Sports Com, then pass a new Walmart and a Sonic and then like a poster said above a Regions Bank on the left and the school is on a road immediately past it. Take that road and go to the end of it and take a left then park behind the church that is diagonal from the stadium.

Thank you, yjacket.

Questions about getting to the stadium.

Coming from Lebanon you will pass a Publix and Kangaroo on your right and continue straight, passing a Kroger and Sports Com, then pass a new Walmart and a Sonic and then like a poster said above a Regions Bank on the left and the school is on a road immediately past it. Take that road and go to the end of it and take a left then park behind the church that is diagonal from the stadium.

To quote ole Roy , " what kinda mess is this ?" They gotta publix and a kroger and a walmart and a sports com??? We got one red light !! And they are 2a ? Lol