Van Buren county hosts Jackson County

TNBball43

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think van buren is gonna surprise alot of people this year. im expecting big things. i think they can make a deep run. i believe they will finally get over the hump tonight. bouldin is a beast. saw jc play this summer and prolly the worst jc team i ever seen. no disrespect.

Coach Brown never shows anything during the summer. I know summers where we about lost as many games we won, and still won state the following year. Clarkrange is still the team to beat in the district, but JC has two more years of top level teams.

wow! shocker!

Only to you. Boldin is a nice player but she can't do it all. Next 4 best players were on Jackson county's team. Most people don't understand the importance of having a really good point guard and Jackson county's is back. Allen is great off dribble and other starters are solid. Jackson county will continue to improve as will van buren co. Just at different levels at the present.

Ready to see what JC would bring to the court and didn't disappoint.  VB was never in the game.  Coach Brown had his team prepped and ready to play.   I was looking forward to a nail-bitter, it was a sleeper instead.   I don't think VB lost but one senior last year and it wasn't a player that went on to play at the next level.   With that being said VB should have put up a better fight.  The Bouldin girl is tough but beyond her they aren't strong and no depth.  They are in a weak district so they will shine but they won't go past  region (if they are lucky).  JC dominated both ends of the court.  VB has a lot room for improvement to compete with CR or JC again.   No passion from anyone not even the coach for VB with the exception of one player- I feel for her she can't carry the team.

Edited by TNBBallFan15

With Clarkrange beating Hamilton Heights, that has to make Jackson Co wonder if they have a shot at all this year.  That is big time win for CR.  I doubt anyone in Class A would be able to beat HH on their worst day.  Not knocking Jackson Co, as they are one of the best programs in the state, but sometimes being number 2 in your district makes you number 2 in the Region and perhaps State.

With Clarkrange beating Hamilton Heights, that has to make Jackson Co wonder if they have a shot at all this year.  That is big time win for CR.  I doubt anyone in Class A would be able to beat HH on their worst day.  Not knocking Jackson Co, as they are one of the best programs in the state, but sometimes being number 2 in your district makes you number 2 in the Region and perhaps State.

Why do you seem surprised? This is the third year in a row that Clarkrange beat Hamilton Heights. Jackson Co has a shot, they are going to give Clarkrange all the want. Not really sure why everyone keeps writing these Jackson Co teams off. Happens a lot surprisingly. When will people learn?

As I said Van Buren would bounce back and they did with a 30 point win tonight against CSAS. Don't know what the problem was Tuesday night but the Eaglettes have seemed to figure it out.

I'm not trying to mean, but I know what happened. You played the Lady Blue Devils of Jackson Co. VB will be a very good team, saw it first hand at Substate last year.

I'm not trying to mean, but I know what happened. You played the Lady Blue Devils of Jackson Co. VB will be a very good team, saw it first hand at Substate last year.

Jackson County played well but if your telling me that they are 20 points better than Van Buren your wrong. I'll be the first one to admit that Jackson co outplayed VB in every phase of the game but that first game is not indicative of how good the Eaglettes are.