Van Buren county hosts Jackson County

TNBball43

Obviously they are 20 points better. Quit making excuses and get better. I was not at the game, but from what I was told, VB played with no fire. If playing the team that ended your season last year dosent get you fired up, what will? Good luck to your team, see you at JC later in the year. I will come to that one and see for myself.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last thing I was doing was making excuses I readily admitted JC outplayed VB in every phase of the game. And I completely agree with you if you can't get fired up for the team that ended your season what can you get fired up for. All I'm saying is that Jackson county is not 20 points better. It was one game, first game of the season no less, that the Eaglettes just did not show up. So I think your a little quick to say they are 20 points better after the first game of the season. Good luck to y'all as well and I hope when you see VB later in the year they show up and play the way they are capable of playing.

I think the last thing I was doing was making excuses I readily admitted JC outplayed VB in every phase of the game. And I completely agree with you if you can't get fired up for the team that ended your season what can you get fired up for. All I'm saying is that Jackson county is not 20 points better. It was one game, first game of the season no less, that the Eaglettes just did not show up. So I think your a little quick to say they are 20 points better after the first game of the season. Good luck to y'all as well and I hope when you see VB later in the year they show up and play the way they are capable of playing.

You're right they aren't 20 points better than them.  When VB travels to Gainesboro they will be 30 points better than them is my guess.  You got beat by 18 on your home floor its obvious who the better team is.  End of discussion