Blackman, Oakland football to be part of 2015 football classic at Floyd

You got it all wrong.... As a WB fan I do not like maryville. They are one of our biggest rivals and I want nothing more than to beat them. We haven't since '99 and it's way past due! The only difference between me and you is I live in reality. You and all these guys from middle and west Tn don't have a clue about maryville because ya'll don't play them. Ya'll don't have to face them to try and win the region or to try and get past them in the 1st,2nd, or 3rd round of the playoffs. So ya'll can talk all that smack because ya'll don't have to deal with them every year. The middle and western Tn teams don't have to face them until the semis or state championship and by that time those teams have dominated everybody in their areas. So their big dog ought to be able to deal with the big dog outta the east. The fact that the best teams from Middle and West Tn can hang with maryville and sometimes beat them doesn't prove that the overall quality of football is better in those areas. The best teams in west and middle tn oughta be able to hang with maryville, it proves nothing. So ya'll can keep talking all the bull about maryville's schedule being weak and our region being full of cupcakes. Because the last time I checked ooltewah, blackman, and Whitehaven haven't played maryville's schedule so ya'll cant say shiz. Oh... And two district 4AAA teams (maryville and west) are the favorites to win it all in 5A and 6A. And Maryville also plays Alcoa, who will win it all in 3A. Yet ya'll wanna talk about cupcakes. Lmao

:lol: WOW!!! YAL CAN'T TALK ABOUT PA.....YAL ARE SOME TROLLIN APOLOGIST....

That doesn't mean anything to me. From where i'm sitting 7AAA is not all it's cracked up to be. Ya'll have some good teams to be sure, but it seems like the teams in ya'lls regions are up and down. Every year ya'll will have 2 or 3 really good teams but none of the teams from 7AAA have been able to get past maryville. Until ya'll can do that ya'll are no better than the 6A teams in East Tn that can't beat them either.

ARE YOU ON STARZ PAYROLL??? LOL

That doesn't mean anything to me. From where i'm sitting 7AAA is not all it's cracked up to be. Ya'll have some good teams to be sure, but it seems like the teams in ya'lls regions are up and down. Every year ya'll will have 2 or 3 really good teams but none of the teams from 7AAA have been able to get past maryville. Until ya'll can do that ya'll are no better than the 6A teams in East Tn that can't beat them either.

Then why dont I see those same 6A teams in East TN playing on National TV and being highly ranked and attracting national attention?  When was the last time you had multiple schools from the same county consistently ranked in the top tier of Tenessee football?

There is only ONE school out there....and you know it.

Then why dont I see those same 6A teams in East TN playing on National TV and being highly ranked and attracting national attention? When was the last time you had multiple schools from the same county consistently ranked in the top tier of Tenessee football?

There is only ONE school out there....and you know it.

Since when do rankings and games on national tv matter? How many gold balls have those things won ya'll during this current classification? Until ya'll can beat maryville ya'll ain't any different than the East Tn 6A teams that can't beat maryville.

Since when do rankings and games on national tv matter? How many gold balls have those things won ya'll during this current classification? Until ya'll can beat maryville ya'll ain't any different than the East Tn 6A teams that can't beat maryville.

THAT'S NOT MUCH OF A CHALLENGE 91....PUT SOME REAL BALLERS OUT THERE..LIKE HOOVER OR ENSWORTH.....HOW MUCH IS STARZ PAYIN YOU FOR THIS JIBBERISH??

Any more qurstions about Maryvilles schedule strength?

Well .... at least you still have that National Ranking you can hang your hat on ....  Congrats for that . 

When we were in 4A we were told how all these 5A teams ( now 6A ) Would beat us because they were used to playing a " Big Boy Schedule " that would give you guys an advantage over Maryville ..... fast Forward a few years and now the Excuse is you can't beat Maryville because of your Tough Schedules ..... HILARIOUS !!  :mrgreen: