Blackman, Oakland football to be part of 2015 football classic at Floyd

HELLO PEOPLE!! PEPVOL IS A POT STIRRER JUST LIKE ME, PA.. BUT HE ONLY RIDES THE JOCK OF MURIVILLA.....YOU KNOW THE BIG FISH IN A POND FULL OF GUPPIES AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO STAY IN THEIR LANE AND HAVE A FEAST EVERY YEAR...DO YOU BLAME THEM?? OK LETS' SEEE, LET'S TRY ENSWORTH AND SEE IF WE ARE REALLY THAT GOOD....OPPS! :wacko:  NOPE!...I THINK WE WILL STAY IN OUR LANE, GUPPYLAND BUFFET...DON'T WANT TO UPSET STARZ....REMEMBER THE RECORD ISN'T PERRRRFECT.....THAT DOTSON FELLER WASN'T NO GUPPY OR THE BIG FISH...HE WAS A WALE  THAT SWALLOWED ALL OF THEM...AND THEN SPIT PEPVOL OUT. :mrgreen: #RESPECT DA HAVEN!!!

Eagulls cawl Owls "guppyland"...???..... :popcorneater:

You Murfreesboro people need to quit making excuses on why your teams have lost to Maryville. I crack up every time I read stuff like this. 10 to 15 years ago all I heard was how the Rutherford county team can,t wait to kick Maryvilles butt when Maryville moves up to play the big boys. I also heard the Rutherford County fans say playing their tough schedule helped them beat teams like Oak Ridge,Dobyns Bennett,Ooltewah and Bearden in the semifinals. I will promise you one thing. If Maryville plays Oakland or Blackman and loses to them. I will congratulate those teams. Won,t be no excuses from me.

Here is the thing Maryville has a good program no doubt, but the point is that Maryville has a light schedule compared to most of the teams in Middle Tenn. I never said Pepvol  that you don't get injuries as well. but now that you played a formidable opponent and you gotta follow that up against a game Science Hill, imagine that this is your regular season opponents. Week in week out. Not only do you have to beat them now . you gotta play these same teams on your way to the playoffs. That's the point.as you stand on the mountain top beating your chest screaming I am champion. 

Here is the thing Maryville has a good program no doubt, but the point is that Maryville has a light schedule compared to most of the teams in Middle Tenn. I never said Pepvol  that you don't get injuries as well. but now that you played a formidable opponent and you gotta follow that up against a game Science Hill, imagine that this is your regular season opponents. Week in week out. Not only do you have to beat them now . you gotta play these same teams on your way to the playoffs. That's the point.as you stand on the mountain top beating your chest screaming I am champion.

Funny thing is 2 years ago Maryville faced once beaten Oak Ridge. A very good OR team. Dobyns Bennett who was undefeated and had 2 future UT players. That was before Maryville played Siegel and Whitehaven. If that is easy I would hate to see a hard schedule.

I hope Oakland and Blackman beat those teams from Alabama next year. About Maryville playing out of state teams. I could care less for that. What I would like to see is Maryville play Ensworth,MBA,Brentwood Academy or Fulton. Maryville and Alcoa tried to get Ensworth and another private to play in the Blount Kickoff Classic in 2011 and 2012.it didn't,t work out. It isn't,t always easy to get game because both teams will need an opening on the same week. It isn't,t easy to get other team you are already playing to trade places.

I can't help but laugh at all the big Talk from Middle Tennessee ... Whitehaven and White Station can talk .... not one team from Middle Tennessee has won a 6A title .... maybe this is the year who knows , then maybe all the superior talk will not be so funny . Notredame66 ... you're an old guy who gets on here obviously drunk late at night sometimes .... and you're the one eat up with Bitterness , I just laugh at you .

Pepvol old don't think so, gonna participate in 8 tuff mile race in my hometown ( since September) on St John USVI - look at the map we are 2 hrs ahead of CST / bitterness now Pepvol I'm loving life on an island whilst you are a painter a declared bankruptcy one at that ,and just a plain old Al Bundy -

Funny thing is 2 years ago Maryville faced once beaten Oak Ridge. A very good OR team. Dobyns Bennett who was undefeated and had 2 future UT players. That was before Maryville played Siegel and Whitehaven. If that is easy I would hate to see a hard schedule.

Rebel Ron Indy had 2 future UT players and a Mizzou one last year Edited by notredame66

I hope Oakland and Blackman beat those teams from Alabama next year. About Maryville playing out of state teams. I could care less for that. What I would like to see is Maryville play Ensworth,MBA,Brentwood Academy or Fulton. Maryville and Alcoa tried to get Ensworth and another private to play in the Blount Kickoff Classic in 2011 and 2012.it didn't,t work out. It isn't,t always easy to get game because both teams will need an opening on the same week. It isn't,t easy to get other team you are already playing to trade places.

Ron thank you for being civil in this discussion - I have the greatest respect for MHS for no matter what teams you play good or bad your winning percentage is a modern marvel !

Even if other teams don't match up it's still a tough task for young men on Friday to string all them wins together

Now as outsider wouldnt you want to see your team play an Ensworth or BA

#welltheyare

Outside of Oakland and Blackman, 7-AAA is a dog region. (true)

You want to shut these Murvil people up??

Just beat'em.......once, for Christ's sake.

I believe either Oakland or Blackman probably will,but Pepvol will climb on his ladder and say big deal you only beat us once. I believe Alcoa got a great Coach with Coach Rankin a lot of respect for Alcoa.

I believe either Oakland or Blackman probably will,but Pepvol will climb on his ladder and say big deal you only beat us once. I believe Alcoa got a great Coach with Coach Rankin a lot of respect for Alcoa.

You better hope it will be Blackman.....They will maybe have a chance....maybe.....

Oakland would not end well for you central timers. That is a horrible matchup, across the board.

I personally don't think anyone puts a glove on Murvil this year, and they are still kinda young.

BHS....knott trew....Tha umpire thait maid upp thait cawl onlee... :popcorneater:

wZJVe.jpg

See there... I KNEW someone from Blount Co. would do this, again... 381 Rushing Yards 5 TDs from Mark Dodson... 3 or 4 TOs created by Da Haven's D... Gutsy 2 point conversion call from the OC and signed off by Coach Saulsberry... All those things are never mentioned.. Just an Umpire.  :roll:  :roflolk: