3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my opinion Tigerpride, but take it for what it is worth. The scrimmage was pretty much controlled by the defenses. Upperman got the ball first for 10 plays and did not get a 1st down. The Commander defense really looked good, but still has some work. FC got the ball for 10 plays and scored on a lead that was really ran well up front and at the 2nd and 3rd levels. Other than that Upperman was bringing the house, which worked to their advantage. The 2nd series for Upperman was a little better hitting some short routes getting a first down. But, on play 10 they hit a guy on a busted coverage and then again down inside the 15 (at least that is what a coach told me). FC moved it some in between the tackles a little on the 2nd series, but nothing special.

My comparison between the U and DC. DC has a better QB and I don't think it is even debatable. Similar OL, but Upperman is better at the WR and RB but they are pretty close. The defense goes to Upperman. Now, physicality is in the eyes of the beholder and the edge goes to Upperman. I have to be careful because it was obvious that Coach McNeal opened it up more against DC than he did tonight and Upperman was bringing the house. When it works it looks like you are dominating, but game planning takes care of a lot of that. I believe that it is going to be a great game.

very hard to gage the scrimmage, they were doing first down markers but also giving offenses 10 plays regardless if they got a first down. Sorta made it confusing. I agree both varsity defenses dominated both offenses except for a few plays here and there. Sounds like both DC and UH(whitnesed it) are struggling in the OL. UH does still have one lineman out with injury. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

What was the final score of the Sequatchie scrimmage?

20-7 Gordon Lee, 7-0 for varsity. Each team had 1 good drive, Sequatchie's 1st went all the way down the field with #7 running until and INT inside the 10. Offense was shut down the rest of the half. Defense was strong to start not giving up a single 1st down until the last drive of the half and GL adjusted and really went down the field with ease. 

Not good if he is at his third team in his HS carrer and still not a clear cut starter.

may be why he is at his 3rd HS...someone thinks he should be statrting......told yall a while back not to count out those little indians

Booger just sayin dunno_2011.gif

Edited by Booger