3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good if he is at his third team in his HS carrer and still not a clear cut starter.

he started and played qb his  7th & 8th grade yr at signal middle school,he started as qb for 3 yrs at grundy i believe.So not hunting starting job.Coaches must think alot of him voted 7AA all district QB 2014-2015.

He has played in a straight drop back system so far, an had a line that knew how to pass block. This scheme is different and the lineman for Sequatchie have NEVER had to pass block. That's the biggest reason for the run/pass difference so far. Reason I said the Soph. looked a better fit is because he is more mobile.

Edited by Omniscience

He has played in a straight drop back system so far, an had a line that knew how to pass block. This scheme is different and the lineman for Sequatchie have NEVER had to pass block. That's the biggest reason for the run/pass difference so far. Reason I said the Soph. looked a better fit is because he is more mobile.

with bigger and brighter things ahead for Seq, would be hard not to start the soph if there even close.