3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to take anything away from GC. They are playing inspired and above their heads/capabilities. Two 90 yard td runs and other huge yardage gained on busted coverage on our part. GC has no quit in them but will still lose by 10-14 points, but I'd take a 1 point win at this point.

DC is having a bad uninspired showing. The weather and strong rain is to blame some.Tons of dropped passes an probably looking ahead to the Upperman game as well.

28-20 GC an moving the ball, 7 minutes left in 4th.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Disagree on U having the best players last season. 2013 they graduated 21 seniors and only had like 7 in 2014 senior class. 2 of those 7 were hurt and out for the year if I remember right. They were very young in 2014.I do agree U has the overall best roster this season,specially with added QB/FS, but Jennings is the overall best player. I think home field will tip the advantage to the U in a close game. Until Trapp wins a big game with a title on the line, I will have doubts. Trapp needs the U game to take the next step. Herron is still young, but with playoff record of 4-2 shows, he can obviously coach.

You're wrong! Uppermans players may of been young and inexperienced but so was ours. Their roster had bigger lineman an skill players overall. From top to bottom their roster had more talent. Cocahing and having the best player on the field won it for us

Not trying to take anything away from GC. They are playing inspired and above their heads/capabilities. Two 90 yard td runs and other huge yardage gained on busted coverage on our part. GC has no quit in them but will still lose by 10-14 points, but I'd take a 1 point win at this point.

DC is having a bad uninspired showing. The weather and strong rain is to blame some.Tons of dropped passes an probably looking ahead to the Upperman game as well.

28-20 GC an moving the ball, 7 minutes left in 4th.

Well good game guess we didnt lose by how much u wanted us too..but we are improving. Dekalb shoulda won by 40 but Grundy found a way to keep it close.im proud of our boys and they showed everybody what a true Grundy ball team is all bout. No quit in em fight to the end and hit em as hard as you can..go jackets

Well good game guess we didnt lose by how much u wanted us too..but we are improving. Dekalb shoulda won by 40 but Grundy found a way to keep it close.im proud of our boys and they showed everybody what a true Grundy ball team is all bout. No quit in em fight to the end and hit em as hard as you can..go jacket

Good job, YellerJackets. redthumb.gif

GC throws a late interception and DC took knees to run out the clock. 28-20 DC. GC plays hard and doesn't quit. Yall seem to show improvements from week to week. That's about all you can really hope for and expect when yall was dealt a short/bad hand to start the season.

Good game GC. KEEP YOUR HEADS HELD HIGH. This really was a moral victory for GC.

GC throws a late interception and DC took knees to run out the clock. 28-20 DC. GC plays hard and doesn't quit. Yall seem to show improvements from week to week. That's about all you can really hope for and expect when yall was dealt a short/bad hand to start the season.

Good game GC. KEEP YOUR HEADS HELD HIGH. This really was a moral victory for GC.

Yes it was. I believe we play a usually pretty good rivalry game next week.i hope to see Grundy continue to improve the way they are now..

Sequatchie loses 21-16

That's a surprise. Yalls season has took a downward spiral quickly. I think yall will for sure lose to Upperman now, and will be third in the region at 7-3. As our 3 seed traveling in game 1 of the playoffs facing most likely ND as a 1 seed on the road.

Before the season yall would of took that though, right? 

Edited by DCTIGERFAN