Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we did because they was putting up 50 and 60 points in those games so we figured it would be a decent ball game. But Na beat them by 40 just like we should.

Which I understand, he was trying to give people a hard time for playing Sale Creek. I was just pointing out that there wasn't much difference in playing Tenn. Christian or Sale Creek.

I hate to be that guy, but didn't you guys play a team that played all JV games except for two teams, Copper Basin and Concord Christian.

That game was scheduled because a team from Georgia cancelled playing us.  I think it was Towns County.  The hype around that game started with the coach telling the media that TN Christian was ready for TSSAA play and was going to show Bradley County when they beat Copper Basin.  It didn't go as planned. They did have more seniors and juniors than we did and had been playing freshman and sophomores.  Nothing to brag about but we weren't picking on anybody, at least from our perspective.

yeah we are cocky, cause we believe our boys will pull through and back up all this talk. enjoy the big red show for the next two weeks

You might be cocky but we aint the ones playing the game.  These boys are hardworking tough kids who have always been ignored and counted out.  From the first game of the season on, they have worked through adversity and injury.  They played some close games and been on both ends of blowouts.  I aint trying to be cocky mtnsosebee I just don't want to be talked down to.  There is a difference.