Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

listen at this dumb son of a gun, you think basin didnt have 7 kids starting their first game? and only reason yall were not healthy was basin out hit yall and not one to blame on injuries like yall do but if basin didnt have players leaving every play with cramps, game outcome may have changed

Please wait for next week to start a thread on this,if both you all win then you can go at it.I have read enough of the love hate between you two.Its our turn for the love hate stuff:)Good luck to the Cougs!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this one is decided by the players and not the refs. If anyone out there has never seen a 1A ballgame this is one to come see! This is on of the best rivalries there is and its never a dull game. Hopefully this is the year we get the 3rd round monkey off our back!

I agree bigun should be a good one.

listen at this dumb son of a gun, you think basin didnt have 7 kids starting their first game? and only reason yall were not healthy was basin out hit yall and not one to blame on injuries like yall do but if basin didnt have players leaving every play with cramps, game outcome may have changed

The only thing CB hit harder that night was the ground from all your players going down cramping. You got beat by a team replacing 9 starters and it's best player being out.

Please wait for next week to start a thread on this,if both you all win then you can go at it.I have read enough of the love hate between you two.Its our turn for the love hate stuff:)Good luck to the Cougs!

For some reason all they care about is Coalfield. They should worrying about Monterey as we are greenback. It's not a given were going to be playing next week.

I hope this one is decided by the players and not the refs. If anyone out there has never seen a 1A ballgame this is one to come see! This is on of the best rivalries there is and its never a dull game. Hopefully this is the year we get the 3rd round monkey off our back!

Im hoping I get off in time to make it. I will be very disappointed if I miss this one. The past two playoff games with you all have been incredible football games and I'm expecting the third to be the same.

I can tell you that Coalfield will come to play. We have been counted out so far but we're still here. I'm sure that GB has improved since our last meeting as have we! You will most defiantly see a different ball team on the field this time around! Coalfield will pull off the upset just wait and see...

Injuries had nothing to do with being out hit.