Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good! Because we want y'all. I'm not rooting against greenback, but if you guys winning means we get y'all at home.... Oh yeah I hope that happens

Sometimes I think you guys forget that you played a CF team without their best player. The CF team now is schematically better, athletically better and their youth has grown up in a hurry. I'm not from CF but they head to Cookeville if there is a rematch. Just my opinion. That's all

Sometimes I think you guys forget that you played a CF team without their best player. The CF team now is schematically better, athletically better and their youth has grown up in a hurry. I'm not from CF but they head to Cookeville if there is a rematch. Just my opinion. That's all

nobody will care how beat up CF is after they lose to Greenback. But you'll root for every team that plays Copper Basin plays in the Playoffs just like you were rooting for South Pittsburg.

That is fine. Everyone has opinions. I completely understand that. But we also had starting fullback and middle linebacker go down in 3rd, #19 running back and safety (also fastest player on the field) go down for about half of the 4th, and 2linemen leaving us with 1junior and the rest freshmen and one 8th grader all due to cramps. That isn't an excuse though just saying that because you brought up the RB. If we do get past Monterey I'm not saying or guaranteeing we come out and dominate y'all. I'm just saying the opportunity would be great

Don count the chickens before the eggs hatch. It happens to someone in the playoffs every year. The only focus should be on being the best team on Friday November 21st right now for both players/coaches and fans.

I, someone living two hours from the team and never talks to them, think and look at has nothing to do with the outcome on November 21st. I can look as far ahead as next year if I want. It affects NOTHING

Edited by BasinAlum

They seem to forget that. Had about 6 kids playing their first ever high school game. I would gladly accept a rematch with them because it means we upset greenback again and get to practice on thanksgiving