3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

It's not like the Falcons haven't had a bye year. Last I checked your strength of schedule was just above 90. Lol! So far, your best win is a second hand whipping of Catlick. When the Tornadoes took care of business, it was on the road and Catlick was nationally ranked! Just ask Pecker, he'll tell ya!

FULTON 51 - Catholic 14    and Alcoa 21 - Catholic 14 ---- hhhmmmmm .....  :popcorneater:

Livin in the past still huh .... well ya know what .. I have never not given Alcoa their due .. those  years you guys had better teams and  beat us convincingly but fact is .. wouldnt have happened in 2013 or this year and the powers that be knew it and opted out .. like it or not .. fact .... again   FULTON 51 - Catholic 14    and Alcoa 21 - Catholic 14   :bored: 

Livin in the past still huh .... well ya know what .. I have never not given Alcoa their due .. those years you guys had better teams and beat us convincingly but fact is .. wouldnt have happened in 2013 or this year and the powers that be knew it and opted out .. like it or not .. fact .... again FULTON 51 - Catholic 14 and Alcoa 21 - Catholic 14 :bored:

Indeed the powers that be, mainly Jody, wouldn't leave well enough alone. I know it eats at you that you'll never find out how good you really were. Oh well...