Quarterfinals: 2 Sullivan South (11-1) @ 1 Fulton (12-0)

SECPowerHouse

- then the phantom flag (that was never thrown)  when south fumbled and we recovered but they took it back gave it back to them -

Greenegreen22, I just went back and watched some highlights of your alls game.  Just to quell your whiny conspiracy theory.  Check it out on one of those unapproved websites that rhymes with puddle.  I found it on the big website that rhymes with Lax Steps and it was a link from the Puddle.  The flag you call "phantom", was a foul on Greene #1, and the flag was thrown 7 yards before the South kid fumbled.  It is clearly seen in the video, as the South WR turned, after catching the ball, #1 had his facemask, briefly turning his head.  Not much of a facemask at all, but he had a hold of it nonetheless.  The side zebra immediatly threw the flag, the South kid turned, went 7 yards, and then fumbled, where Greeneville recovered the ball.  The phantom flag you are incorrectly chirping about, can be clearly seen even after Greeneville recovered the fumble, laying directly on the 30 yard line, about 3-4 feet under the big 30 on the field.  As a non-homer who enjoyed that game, I can tell you this, that zebra crew missed stuff both ways, but the facemask was correct. 

OH and by the way, who's been spying on me??? how the heck did yall know i had an ingrown toenail....HA

Sorry I missed ya BV  .... actually had to work at the hospital there next to Fulton friday night .. took a couple of breaks and watched from top level of parking garage .. the same place Greeneville was setup to video Fulton's Thursday walk thru 2 years ago ..LOL ...  anyway .. I know you got treated well .. and you guys will probably be back on top after this year ..after loosing 42 seniors off 2013 and 2014 teams we are gonna be thin .. we loose an awful lot of good players #21, #10, #27, #8 ,#2 , #17 , #57 ( didnt play the last few games - MTSU commit) #64 # 56 .. yes this is painful to realize what we loose ... hopefully they can get 1 more ... 

Greenegreen22, I just went back and watched some highlights of your alls game.  Just to quell your whiny conspiracy theory.  Check it out on one of those unapproved websites that rhymes with puddle.  I found it on the big website that rhymes with Lax Steps and it was a link from the Puddle.  The flag you call "phantom", was a foul on Greene #1, and the flag was thrown 7 yards before the South kid fumbled.  It is clearly seen in the video, as the South WR turned, after catching the ball, #1 had his facemask, briefly turning his head.  Not much of a facemask at all, but he had a hold of it nonetheless.  The side zebra immediatly threw the flag, the South kid turned, went 7 yards, and then fumbled, where Greeneville recovered the ball.  The phantom flag you are incorrectly chirping about, can be clearly seen even after Greeneville recovered the fumble, laying directly on the 30 yard line, about 3-4 feet under the big 30 on the field.  As a non-homer who enjoyed that game, I can tell you this, that zebra crew missed stuff both ways, but the facemask was correct. 

glad to see I can still push buttons -----right now it's neither here nor there we both are playing b-ball so good luck to all !

Sorry I missed ya BV .... actually had to work at the hospital there next to Fulton friday night .. took a couple of breaks and watched from top level of parking garage .. the same place Greeneville was setup to video Fulton's Thursday walk thru 2 years ago ..LOL ... anyway .. I know you got treated well .. and you guys will probably be back on top after this year ..after loosing 42 seniors off 2013 and 2014 teams we are gonna be thin .. we loose an awful lot of good players #21, #10, #27, #8 ,#2 , #17 , #57 ( didnt play the last few games - MTSU commit) #64 # 56 .. yes this is painful to realize what we loose ... hopefully they can get 1 more ...

heard the birds visit murvull next year...any truth to that?

Sorry I missed ya BV  .... actually had to work at the hospital there next to Fulton friday night .. took a couple of breaks and watched from top level of parking garage .. the same place Greeneville was setup to video Fulton's Thursday walk thru 2 years ago ..LOL ...  anyway .. I know you got treated well .. and you guys will probably be back on top after this year ..after loosing 42 seniors off 2013 and 2014 teams we are gonna be thin .. we loose an awful lot of good players #21, #10, #27, #8 ,#2 , #17 , #57 ( didnt play the last few games - MTSU commit) #64 # 56 .. yes this is painful to realize what we loose ... hopefully they can get 1 more ... 

better regroup..........Alcoa is coming to 4A in two years! :thumb:

I'm sure Jody will find a loophole to bail Fulton out of this game, too. :mrgreen:

Heard Rankin has tried to get the Maryville game stopped but not even he has that much power .. we will probably loose to them but at least we will play the game .. not turn tail and run aw at from it like Alcoa has proven to do .. !!!!!!

Heard Rankin has tried to get the Maryville game stopped but not even he has that much power .. we will probably loose to them but at least we will play the game .. not turn tail and run aw at from it like Alcoa has proven to do .. !!!!!!

You definitely heard wrong. So the Black Birds are finally doing what ALCOA has done for many years, play Murvil instead of tucking tail and running. So there's that.....