Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

To quote my favorite Norf Memphian YO GOTTI "if you want insurance you should have went to Geico were them Falcons from Fulton ain't no telling how it might go!" Trezevant or PC Fulton ain't what you want! We can debate that on any thread you want but make sure you show some respect to the defending Back to Back 4A State Champions! #THREEPEAT #F4L

To quote my favorite Norf Memphian YO GOTTI "if you want insurance you should have went to Geico were them Falcons from Fulton ain't no telling how it might go!" Trezevant or PC Fulton ain't what you want! We can debate that on any thread you want but make sure you show some respect to the defending Back to Back 4A State Champions! #THREEPEAT #F4L[/quote ] Fulton know what it is...They want trezevant to win this week because they know they gone be in a dog fight with us...Good Luck to both teams...Lets go PC

where is east again??? and where is the team that beat east???

exactly...point made

good luck next week...youre gona need it

Thanks for the Good luck but we dont need it. People be saying all year we cant do this and that but we prove them wrong. I would love to knw your team Dhs because i knw trezevant is nt..

[/quote ] Fulton know what it is...They want trezevant to win this week because they know they gone be in a dog fight with us...Good Luck to both teams...Lets go PC

Man 79 points we score as many as we want every week! Thump your chest but if your a PC fan you remember we came there 2 years in a row and you guys couldn't even play with us we not pulling for Trezevant we don't care who it is to us it's just the next victim! We don't ovelook opponents we punish them!

Man 79 points we score as many as we want every week! Thump your chest but if your a PC fan you remember we came there 2 years in a row and you guys couldn't even play with us we not pulling for Trezevant we don't care who it is to us it's just the next victim! We don't ovelook opponents we punish them!

Everything you said is fact but to say we couldnt play with yall is crazy...But hopefully we beat Trezevant so we can have this convo next week. Good Luck to you guys.

same team youll be playin next week now that you actually faced a legit team??? huh

you mean it wasnt bolivar or south side for a change???

no way to take it in for a score when he was covered and a safety over the top...no way...bad call...run it on 3rd...and if need be run it on 4th...i mean u do have johnny jones right...crockett could have won that game...it happens

great game...i can citique anything i want...

I have no problem with people expressing his or her opinion on here, but you are just a hater. Playing bolivar and southside got us further than you guys playing henry co, mus, and whoever else you played. The team that eliminated your squad was beaten by us. Dyersburg was a legit team that we handled, and they ended your season. Now your main goal in life is to get on here and bash every team because your team was ousted in rd 1. Liberty could not have beaten trezevant or cc, heck they couldn't even beat dyersburg. Finally, you can't citique any team you want because that is not a word. It is actually critique.

where is east again??? and where is the team that beat east???

exactly...point made

good luck next week...youre gona need it

Your point is pointless! Cause the team that beat them we beat so make some kind of sense next time. East did us a favor cause we felt untouchable losing to MBA by 9 points. So that lost humble us not to get overconfident so we'll be fine.

I have no problem with people expressing his or her opinion on here, but you are just a hater. Playing bolivar and southside got us further than you guys playing henry co, mus, and whoever else you played. The team that eliminated your squad was beaten by us. Dyersburg was a legit team that we handled, and they ended your season. Now your main goal in life is to get on here and bash every team because your team was ousted in rd 1. Liberty could not have beaten trezevant or cc, heck they couldn't even beat dyersburg. Finally, you can't citique any team you want because that is not a word. It is actually critique.

man...burn...im in my place now...

1 game does not a season make...but it will end it in the playoffs

say what u will...it was said all season long...crockett would not get past liberty or TREZEVANT...i know the truth hurts...but there it is...stated time and time again for your eyes to read

trezevant coach handed the game to ward on a silver platter...even i was surprised at that opportunity for crockett and at that moment i was goin nuts hopin the cavs would run it down their throats and end the bears season...alas...it was not to be

Your point is pointless! Cause the team that beat them we beat so make some kind of sense next time. East did of a favor cause we felt untouchable losing to MBA by 9 points. So that lost humble us not to get overconfident so we'll be fine.

u...over confident???  nah...never!!!

hey wait...FIREBIRD  liberty is looking for a game week 4 next season...why dont u set that up

Edited by dhstennis