Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

Firebird is a thread jacking MoFo SMH :huh:

Bruh, make up a Pearl-Cohn thread OR talk about the upcoming beating that Trezevant is gonna give yall. Stop going back and forth with a Fulton fan on this Trezevant/ Crockett Co. thread.

First off he came on ur thread talking bout fulton gonna whoop both PC and Trezevant so if u have a problem it should be wit him. Second who are u to tell me what I can and cant post? Third no disrespect will be tolerated bout PC don't matter who you are so get that str8 guy. Look at all my post it's a response to someone talking nonsense bout us so if I hijacked ur thread then shut ur mouth up bout us.

First off he came on ur thread talking bout fulton gonna whoop both PC and Trezevant so if u have a problem it should be wit him. Second who are u to tell me what I can and cant post? Third no disrespect will be tolerated bout PC don't matter who you are so get that str8 guy. Look at all my post it's a response to someone talking nonsense bout us so if I hijacked ur thread then shut ur mouth up bout us.

Let's get it started on the Thread that Your Team is on then.  :rolleyes:

Havengrad...I stand corrected. Trezevant is very disciplined and they are taking control of the game here in the 3rd. I'm very impressed with their discipline and CC better pick it up or they are fixing to get beaten down here in the 2nd half.

Glad we could show u a different version of "memphis football" and it gets better the higher the classification. Hopefully the Bears can keep it going and get pass a very good PC and make it to the ship. Congrats to yall on a good season!

Glad we could show u a different version of "memphis football" and it gets better the higher the classification. Hopefully the Bears can keep it going and get pass a very good PC and make it to the ship. Congrats to yall on a good season!

Great sportsmanship by both squads and I'm pulling for Trezevant to get the Gold.

I'm saying tho... 

Str8 up IF Da Haven hadn't won yesterday (had no doubt that we would lose to Arlington) but had we lost I would have LOVED to see this game in Person... Norf Memphis vs whatever the Neighborhood that Pearl-Cohn is in! Mayne that atmosphere is gonna be 3 live.

I think they are from all over the city. Magnet schools........

Great season Crockett and I think next year you guys will be playing in a different division that will no longer include the DH Trojans. Perhaps, we can schedule you guys as one of our out of district opponents and contnue thie rivalry.

Good Luck to Trezevant you have proven that you are the better team and for that I admit and confer congrats. I am equallly impressed with your discipline and sportsmanship you are a class act and one that Memphis and West Tn. should be proud.