White House at Pearl-Cohn: Quarterfinals

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back at Pearl Cohn's 2014 schedule I was not impressed in their strength of schedule. 9 out of 10 of White Houses regular season opponents made it post season. White House wins 35-14.

So disrespectful! WH lost to White House Heritage, Westmoreland, JP ll and you're not impressed ok. Portland didn't make the playoffs, Sycamore didn't, Harpeth made it with a 4-7 record, Cheatham county didn't make it, JP ll 3-8 but everyone makes playoffs in D ll. So you pretty much gave false information...lol

I apologize for offending you. I also apologize for the info that I posted. I was just going on what somebody told me. Knowing what I do know I believe it will be a great hard fought game. I still do believe that WH will prevail in a hard fought Quarter- Final game.

You didn't offend me! You gave your opinion and I respect that. Your a WH fan so I understand how u feel bout ur team! Hard fought game sure it's WH vs PC it's history there.

Down your throat football is White House football haha. Hopefully it keeps working out for them this year. What's pearl running now?

lol and Good Luck to them. Dont want to call it the spread offense but that's basically what it is "Auburn". Uptempo 3wide can score in the blink of a eye very quickly. Edited by FBfan26